Tech, if you see this post, please read it. On some real shit.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2006
Tech N9ne -

This last Saturday night March 5th, my homie Nick was drunk driving on the freeway. He took a turn going about 70 mph and accidently hit a work truck putting out cones on the side of the road. Slammed right in the back of the truck, Nick not wearing a seatbelt flew through the windshield slamming into the back of the parked truck. Did not die instantly to everyone's surprise. But was far from OK. Was on life support until Tuesday March 8th which was his 26th birthday. But when the family found out he would have no chance of getting better his family decided to pull the plug.

His Memorial service was this morning. Before the service me and many of his close friends met up at a friends house. You Tech, were by far his favorite artist to listen to. He would play your music any chance he got. All of us knowing that, I took my phone out and all morning long, we took shots of vodka and played your music in memory of him. When playing songs like One Good Time and Like I Died brought the tears to everyone that was there. But then playing songs like Ima A Playa and Einstein brought laughter and smiles. In all, it was an awesome way for us to rejoice and celebrate his life together.

So this message is just to thank you Tech. Thank you for making music that could allow us all to connect with Nick through sound and celebrate his life together.

Feb 9, 2006
Than he edits the post like a little pussy faggot. Fuck u bitch, I don't care if you were joking or not. Being that disrespectful just shows ur a piece of fuckin shit.

May 2, 2002
@Theezy
Sorry about your friend.

Its nice that Tech's music brought you and your other friends together to remember a fallen homie and celebrate his life.

Jul 3, 2008
Yo on some real shit I aint mean that. I jus did hella oxy when I was on here had me on some bullshit. I apologize tho.

Feb 9, 2006
If anyone from here has close connects to Tech, if you could mention to maybe check this out, it would be much appreciated.

Saddest part about the whole situation, is he has a 3 yr old baby boy. His mom is a drug addict and has no visitation rights to the kid. Nick was a single father taking care of his baby. Now his boy is basically left with no parents. Unless his mom can get her shit together...

May 7, 2008
i hope that lil baby gets sorted out and its not lost throught the system cause no one can step up... sad shit bro my respects to you and yours.

Aug 23, 2002
I had a cousin die that was drinking and driving, he hit a telephone pole and flew through the windshield. It was terrible. Drinking and driving fucks up too many lives, whether they are on one side or the other. I hope some people heed this warning and will think twice.

R.I.P. to your boy. I wish you and the family the best man. Losing someone close is always hard. Music has always the best medicine for me, no matter what is going on. I wish you and the family the best man. Keep you head up bro.

Jan 16, 2007
If anyone from here has close connects to Tech, if you could mention to maybe check this out, it would be much appreciated.

Saddest part about the whole situation, is he has a 3 yr old baby boy. His mom is a drug addict and has no visitation rights to the kid. Nick was a single father taking care of his baby. Now his boy is basically left with no parents. Unless his mom can get her shit together...
honestly bro....even though Tech rarely posts here, I'm willing to bet he comes here quite often and reads shit.....just to see what fans are talking about, opinions, etc. and with 3 huge releases coming in the next 3 months Im sure he's gotta come here soon especially since he aint currently touring or whatever.....cheers to ur fallen homie......ive been in ur situation a few times before and I will say that giving a eulogy is one of if not the hardest thing Ive ever done in my life.....

Feb 9, 2006
honestly bro....even though Tech rarely posts here, I'm willing to bet he comes here quite often and reads shit.....just to see what fans are talking about, opinions, etc. and with 3 huge releases coming in the next 3 months Im sure he's gotta come here soon especially since he aint currently touring or whatever.....cheers to ur fallen homie......ive been in ur situation a few times before and I will say that giving a eulogy is one of if not the hardest thing Ive ever done in my life.....
I assume that too. I know he doesnt post much, but Im sure when hes on the road he checks the site to read up on what we are sayin. I appreciate your words man real shit.

You better give Tech link to first topic's post on twitter.

R.I.P. to your homie, man!
I dont have a twitter account. if you, or someone else on here that does, could post that up there for him would be greatly appreciated. Thanx bro.

Oct 17, 2009
People still fucking drink and drive I see from reading this thread. Like the above poster said it's shit like this that's got me scared to be on the road. How many people got to die till people realize don't drive drunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.