Tech Go Ahead and Do You!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
Supporters - Siccness.net
Dick Riders - Therealtechn9ne.com

Fair to say ?
yes we enjoy stranges' shit n shit but we do give our honest opinions and show our disapointment n shit.

fags there swallow any and everything strange and juggalo shit. mainly cause their younger immature groups who are weak minded (points to lil wayne fans, justin beiber?, etc etc etc)

Nov 27, 2007
random thought but... dose it piss you off when those fucks in line waiting to get in the venue constantly try to get tech n9ne chants every 30 seconds? then you always get the dumb ass woop woops and shit. idk maybe just me.

Aug 23, 2002
lol i was so drunk when I made this thread, I'm suprised it lasted this long.

But I want to hear Tech on a dre beat with eminem and brotha lynch on the song... but I probably will never hear that

Dec 14, 2005
lol i was so drunk when I made this thread, I'm suprised it lasted this long.

But I want to hear Tech on a dre beat with eminem and brotha lynch on the song... but I probably will never hear that
Tech said in a recent interview that "no beat has said eminem" to him since my world.

Aug 23, 2002
Tech said in a recent interview that "no beat has said eminem" to him since my world.
Yeah its just wishful thinking. I think that Tech and Em going back and forth with complex rhymes and syllables would be crazy with a little bit of ripgut BLH. Oh well wishful thinking