Tech Go Ahead and Do You!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2007
tech selling out right now.....shows that is

im quite confident tech wont sell out cuz he has no one to sell out to. he will make music he likes to do, shit i aint worried at all especially since he addressed this in the third verse of last sad song

Sep 24, 2002
Some people dont...believe it or not.

People think he will sell out.

Idiots.
only the groupies who post youtube vids of themselves idolizing him saying tech n9ne tech n9ne tech n9ne and those emo ass jugalos.

dont get it twisted they ARE emos but wanna hide it behind their music

Jul 28, 2008
lol, or the fag who will watch any youtube video with tech n9ne's name in the title. lol.

:ermm:
Yeah, or the fags that post on a forum about record label every day, or the fags that probably have every one of his cds downloaded/bought and pre-order all the new shit hes about to put out.

Quit trying to act like your not just as much a dick rider as everybody else.

and hood06 this isnt just towards your post, but all of you who posted these stupid comments

Feb 20, 2008
IMO features matter, so hopefully he has some "mainstream artists" on his tracks these next two albums. They have the money... I think. Spend it and make some flawless songs with good content. I wanna walk into a party and here something other than caribou lou.