Tech asked to join...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 4, 2005
yea dude i need a much more credible source b4 i even consider believeing any of this for one, and for 2, i agree that bizzy fell off harder then any of bone, he's pretty shitty nowadays, and for 3, eazy e is the biggest piece of shit ever, dude didnt write any of his own shit, and still bitched about gettin more money that he never deserved...not tryin to say im happy he's gone, cuz thats ridiculous im not wishing death upon anyone, but dude was a bitch

Feb 18, 2006
i agree with other dude, they were proly talking about SupaVillians, he was supposed to be in that, but didnt happen, and he didnt like that name either cause of 57 rdv's but psychobaths still used it regardless

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Travis told that fool swick put yo hand on the bible..... Repeat after me I swick solemnly swear to uphold the federal downloading regulations there for not even an intro will leak on this mutha fucka or his name aint swick the prick.......

Jan 28, 2005
lol, keyboard bangin'

Anyway...

I highly doubt any of this.

and uh, Bone didnt fall off... Resurection was still better than more than half the shit I still hear on the radio. They can all still rap and got lots of potential to make good tracks. I also believe Tech on a Bone track would be great.

But, Krayzie sounds like a damn rapping Pirate in one of the songs off of Gemeni, lol.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
MID-WEST785 said:
Travis told that fool swick put yo hand on the bible..... Repeat after me I swick solemnly swear to uphold the federal downloading regulations there for not even an intro will leak on this mutha fucka or his name aint swick the prick.......

Swick the Prick? What are you in 4th grade?

Kick rocks lame ass.

.:CLOSED:.

Status
Not open for further replies.