Tech asked to join...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2006
Okay, I dont know if this has been discussed before or what, but i did search on the board though. Okay, I was on My Space and went into a board on My Space and searched for Tech and I just chose the first one about Tech I saw, and two fans wore going back and forth because (imma call them member #1 and member #2 and member #3) member #1 responded to a question about Tech ANOTHER member asked (I'm add he knows Tech pretty well) with something "I know (he answered the question then added) because I hang with Tech and know him pretty well and we have talked about it before" . So member number 2 starts complaining about how people that hang out with a superstar and know the superstar pretty well seem to think there the shit and there better than every1 alse. So they go back and forth about it (I believe member #1, when he says he doesnt think hes the shit and all that), and out of no where he asks member #2 a question. And the question is "WHAT BIG GROUP ASKED TECH TO JOIN THERE GROUP A FEW YEARS AGO, BUT TECH SAID NO TO?". It is Bone Thugs-N-Harmony

Oct 9, 2002
phizzy said:
Okay, I dont know if this has been discussed before or what, but i did search on the board though. Okay, I was on My Space and went into a board on My Space and searched for Tech and I just chose the first one about Tech I saw, and two fans wore going back and forth because (imma call them member #1 and member #2 and member #3) member #1 responded to a question about Tech ANOTHER member asked (I'm add he knows Tech pretty well) with something "I know (he answered the question then added) because I hang with Tech and know him pretty wee and we have talked about it before" . So member number 2 starts complaining about how people that hang out with a superstar and know the superstar pretty well seem to think there the shit and there better than every1 alse. So they go back and forth about it (I believe member #1, when he says he doesnt think hes the shit and all that), and out of no where he asks member #2 a question.
you needed all of this..... to get to this???

phizzy said:
And the question is "WHAT BIG GROUP ASKED TECH TO JOIN THERE GROUP A FEW YEARS AGO, BUT TECH SAID NO TO?". Now can anybody guess? Ask if you want hints. Or just tell me when yall give up

LOL

Jan 15, 2006
Heres the email the guy sent me after I asked him is it true and asked him for a lil info:
"Hey my bad for not getting back sooner........Yes I asked tech about it and he said that they asked him to but their styles were different at the time....I'm gonna do an interview with him when he comes to town and ill try to get him to go more in depth on that"
And this is his name: Ryan a.k.a iNsOmNiA

Feb 18, 2006
they lost eazy, they had no direction w/o him, they had their own sound when he was around, once he died, they sounded like everything else

Status
Not open for further replies.