@Tay Capone Pt 27......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
we didn't even have a part 4 man howd u get to 27
I NO right, I was just tryin to ask killa tay a simple question and dickriding faggots like diggidyy and anthonyy gotta come fuck it up...

diggidyy dont get pussy and hes a sober, bible thumping fag who obsesses about 20 years ago when he was a "hardcore gangbanger"

and anthonyy is just another generic 90's meth baby

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
I NO right, I was just tryin to ask killa tay a simple question and dickriding faggots like diggidyy and anthonyy gotta come fuck it up...

diggidyy dont get pussy and hes a sober, bible thumping fag who obsesses about 20 years ago when he was a "hardcore gangbanger"

and anthonyy is just another generic 90's meth baby
Join the fan club I got a couple faggots like you that dick ride me and your wife is next in line, and it's crack not meth youll coward!

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Lol you're a chump trying to get bad on the internet, I'm a 90's baby but I'm Shitting on you. You earning stripes on the siccness but in real life you're a bum selling dime bags to pay your phone bill fuck you and anyone propping or co-signing what you talking about. ��

Last edited: