@Tay Capone Pt 27......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 11, 2006
Haha you lame ass non-pussu gettin dropout, shouldnt you be be at bible study right now?

Im smokin on some purple urkle, drinking a mickey's, watchin the football game and enjoying myself clownin on lame ass fools like you...

Im sure there's at least one of your scriptures that say something along the lines of "thou shall not dickride another man" or "thou shall not be a brokelahoma faggot", shouldnt u live by what you preach?

Nov 11, 2006
I know huh I wasnt even talkin to that brokelahoma gay ass bitch and he just follows me around trying to justify why he's an "og" and yet he never hit a blunt or no pussy in his life...

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
You of ALL people shouldn't even be tryin to say that homeboy. You follow me around to every single forum I post in. This was a stupid and pointless thread that no one obviously cares about. But you follow me to every thread I post in saying the same tired stuff.

But let me break it down for you. I just wrapped my homework and I'm 1 month from getting my Bachelors. My kids are asleep in their rooms, in our house that we own. After I go out to my garage and finish my workout on the heavy bag, I'm gonna take a shower and lay down with my beautiful wife. You wish your life was as good as mine. You're a fake gangster tryin to be tough online. People been tired of that since 2001. People don't care anymore man and no one is buying your nonsense. You do you, but keep my name out your mouth

Nov 11, 2006
You of ALL people shouldn't even be tryin to say that homeboy. You follow me around to every single forum I post in. This was a stupid and pointless thread that no one obviously cares about. But you follow me to every thread I post in saying the same tired stuff.

But let me break it down for you. I just wrapped my homework and I'm 1 month from getting my Bachelors. My kids are asleep in their rooms, in our house that we own. After I go out to my garage and finish my workout on the heavy bag, I'm gonna take a shower and lay down with my beautiful wife. You wish your life was as good as mine. You're a fake gangster tryin to be tough online. People been tired of that since 2001. People don't care anymore man and no one is buying your nonsense. You do you, but keep my name out your mouth

Nov 11, 2006

I didn't read 1 word of your gay, bible thumping post, I made this shit to clown all the threads tay been making the last week. You are now officially a dickrider, typing full paragraphs in a thread I made to clown on someWON else lol

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2014