Tattoo Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2004
who was that nigga that got San Fran tatted on their stomache , i remember a thread some time ago with a pic of his tat , i thought it was pretty tight , specially if i still remember it .

Jan 7, 2004
JIM HAT said:
anyone ever see that miller light commercial

"we got a personal foul tribal armband tattoo unoriginal trying to fit in"

theYOCarea dont take it personal i just always wondered what people that have the tat thought when they saw the commercial then looked down at there arm.. the cali one is dope
nah its alright I just wanted it for years so when I had a chance I got it I don't regret it I just regret not getting it done proffesional the first year or so it looked good but I am going to get it touched up sometime

p.s. it's not tribal

May 13, 2002
i know its not tribal but it was the same tat and they called it tribal on the commercial...

what happend to big mex's tats? i saw em up here yesterday now they are gone

Dec 18, 2004
would anybody have a tight pic of a cross cause iam guna get that tatted up on my fore arm with a r.i.p up on it for my grandpa

May 30, 2003
aight any of you in SF area who want good letters go see this nigga Grime.

Grime works at Art Work Rebels tattoo studio located at
1755 Market Street
San Francisco
94103 .
(415) 552-4297
He is booked about one year in advance.
Although email is helpfull to those trying to get questions answered appoinments will not be made over the internet.
To make an appointment you must call the shop and after a date has been
set, a monetary deposit must follow.

his website

heres some graffiti by grime.. those of you from the Mission will know this spot.

Oct 20, 2003
i been TRYNA get a tat. i got one and now he locked up - and there's a lot of bullshitters - if u know somebody who does some real good shit plz hit me up on PM with some contact info or post it up in here. TY!

May 13, 2002
TO ANYBODY THAT CAN DRAW.. LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN DO THIS FOR ME.. I WAS SOMETHING LIKE THIS BUT WITH MY OWN WORDS IN IT FOR A TAT.. ILL PAY...

THE HUSTLAZ FONT^

Jul 22, 2004
Lol sad eyez.......gurl your tacz just never seem ta happen mayn?! Well youll get your tacz sooner or later hopefully sooner so that you dont wet your damn chonies....haha and isnt mr kino in for a treat! Man o man gurl im soooo soooo sooo se....fr....damn i aint even gonna talk about it cuz i think ill start having hot flashes.

Mar 28, 2004
VinnieBarbarino said:
aight any of you in SF area who want good letters go see this nigga Grime.

Grime works at Art Work Rebels tattoo studio located at
1755 Market Street
San Francisco
94103 .
(415) 552-4297
He is booked about one year in advance.
Although email is helpfull to those trying to get questions answered appoinments will not be made over the internet.
To make an appointment you must call the shop and after a date has been
set, a monetary deposit must follow.

his website

heres some graffiti by grime.. those of you from the Mission will know this spot.

I wanted to get some letters from this fool. Got any pics of letters hes down? Graff...etc