Tattoo Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2003
anybody else into tattoos on here.. I know alot of you may not be into colored pieces...

post up.

both my fore arms

upper right arm

upper left arm

leg

and Hater across my back.. needs to fet filled in again...

May 30, 2003
Mtown Criminal said:
^^ yea the work isnt bad or nothin i just generally aint feelin the concept..do ya thing tho they'r clean
yeah i was never really into color tattoos but my good homie is a tattoo artist and he talked me into them.. its hard to say no when they are free...

May 30, 2003
people always call me a hater cuz I hate on alot of shit and people.. not in a racist way but in general.. I just like what I like and if i dont like something or someone Im gonna speak my mind on that..

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
ANYONE HERE EITHER KNOW HOW 2 DESIGN TATS OR SUMONE WHO DOES KNOW HOW 2 DESIGN TATS...I WANNA GET A PIECE DONE ON MY FOREARM...

SUMTHING SORTA LIKE VinnieBarbarino's TAT ON THE BACK OF HIS LEG EXCEPT I WANNA GET STREET SCRIPTURES...

IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT...GET AT ME ON AIM

SN: ATURAYACAMEL

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
NO LOVE said:
@ that boyjd
do you know how i can get in contact with murder inc my boy was tellin me about them from the walls

the number to MURDER INK is 916-492-8857 ask for NILLA as in (vanilla) I named that tatoo shop my boy started it up tell em BIGG"O" sent you for the player price