Taking one for the team.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2006
dang do u got the mp3 of that i needs dat or do u know what album its from
been tryin to find it for years. ballin ass dame got a full remix album of TNS but never released it, no idea why, the shit would sell.... id buy 10 copies just in case i lost 9 of em

Feb 21, 2006
i dont know em personally but its advertised as coming soon for like the past 5 yrs or so, so i got my doubts about it bein released ever, but they got the album artwork n everythang

MALKI

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
how fat and how ugly. lol. i dont give a fuck

pimpin told me

if you wouldnt fuck the ugly bitch you wouldnt fuck the fine bitch

seems to hold true

correct me if im wrong

oh yeah... im from the low brow

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Anytime we use to kick it with a pack of whores back in the day, i would go for the one's everyone else wasnt paying attention 2.....That usally meant the chunkeir or not as good looking ones.........Didnt have to spit as much bullshit game and they usally did whatever i wanted them 2 do....

Dec 4, 2006
you have to take one for the team sometime, specially in cases where the fat girl is hating and trying to tell her friends that it's time to go...

this shit has happened to me and my folks..because of nobody wanted to take one for the team...we lost a group of sluts ...

shit..I taken a few shots for the team...like someone said.."keep the fat bitch entertained, you don't have to go all the way" ...that's the bidnezz!