Taking one for the team.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2006
Are any of you guys the first to say that you will fuck the fat or ugly bitch when u are with your friends hooking up ho s?

I am always the one to be like fuck it I ll throw her down unless the bitch is too nasty then I just get head.

are any of u guys not picky like me or I am just a sick horny mexican lol.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
ive done it a couple times, certain shit comes up where,if the fat ugly girl aint hookin up, nobody is...its one of those things you can throw in peoples face too (well i do, since i been 14 or 15 years old)...GO TO THE STORE FOR ME HOMIE, REMEMBER WHEN I TOOK ONE FOR THE TEAM?!?!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
ive done it a couple times, certain shit comes up where,if the fat ugly girl aint hookin up, nobody is...its one of those things you can throw in peoples face too (well i do, since i been 14 or 15 years old)...GO TO THE STORE FOR ME HOMIE, REMEMBER WHEN I TOOK ONE FOR THE TEAM?!?!
yeah... or it's a reason for your boys to clown and say... REMEMBER WHEN JR FUCK THAT NASTY FAT BITCH?!?! HAHA!:cool:

but nah... I'll be honest... I'm not that dude to fuck the fat beezy

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Hollow Tip - Takin No Shortz... that shit slaps

I need to get my hands on another copy of that... aint knocked that in a minute