TAGGER APPRECIATION THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
im not into the whole sticker thing....personal preference i guess..

i mean if your doing post office stickers you stole from the post office that you painted yourself, cool

but that shit aint considered bombing or hard or part of graf to me

much respect to its scene but i guess people who play soccer dont necessarily play football, even if its called futbol somehwere.

i had graf stickers all over the inside of my car for a while. i think theyre good for shit like that. on your folder or somethin. shit even in the street. but a spraycan can write over a sticker in a few seconds...i guess i pick the big rock and not the small rock

props to him for hitting the walls on top of stickers

im just not into punks who think wheatpasting and lil stickers cuz they work at a printing job is a claim to fame

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
LOL, no shit gas. Tracers equal no love in my book. Pretenders. Hey, I like yer style gas, but you don't got a good "yo i'm trippin'" picture yet... I seen yer syrup one which is dope, but you need to make a mushroom one. If it was dope enough... I'd buy it from ya. Another thing I notice about most yer work is you don't use no color really... put some green, reds, and whites in yer shit... don't even have to be a lot... just a little color... I think it would add a lot of life to your art.

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
hate to disagree with you there, but it is VERY much part of tagging.

Crossing out toys & rivals

topping fools, tagbangin'

..all that, it's a bundled package.
Yep and that's when I had the most fun just battling other muthafuckas in the streets whether it be for cans or making suckaz drop their crews. I used to love that shit!

Jul 29, 2008
i appreciate it all.

Stencils, stickers, handstyles, characters, glass etching, bombing, pieces.... i just appreciate the art. Props to the katz that climb to high ass places that are dangerous too.

Most breath taking place i've been to (even though legal) is 5 Points. Seen alot of shit through out SF and when i went to Europe.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
i appreciate it all.

Stencils, stickers, handstyles, characters, glass etching, bombing, pieces.... i just appreciate the art. Props to the katz that climb to high ass places that are dangerous too.

Most breath taking place i've been to (even though legal) is 5 Points. Seen alot of shit through out SF and when i went to Europe.
You know what? I've never seen shit done in dangerous places before... dunno what I would think... I'd have to see the place first for myself... would be quite the rush to see somebody do something like that though....

Jul 29, 2008
You know what? I've never seen shit done in dangerous places before... dunno what I would think... I'd have to see the place first for myself... would be quite the rush to see somebody do something like that though....
Gkae was staying in Washington State for a bit, and if you are on the freeway in Bellevue, you'll see this bridge parallel to the freeway.. its pretty fukn high and he got a burner up there.. and its been there for years.
I believe its a straight drop to the ground... I was trippin when i saw it.

I also think jabs got one there too.

May 31, 2007
I always loved graffitti but I suck extremely, terribly bad at even trying to call anything art... But when I took a trip to Italy I took pictures of hella shit over there.. EVERYTHINZG IS TAGGED. The subways are like one straight wall of graffitti you cant even see any wall.

Now im in Puerto Rico.. Im taking pics of a buncha god shit again but theres not nearly as much. and does SHO3 and SHOE mean anything to taggers or is it a gang or some shit cuz it was ALL OVER Italy and now walkin down the block here ive seen it 3 times

Gas One

May 24, 2006
LOL, no shit gas. Tracers equal no love in my book. Pretenders. Hey, I like yer style gas, but you don't got a good "yo i'm trippin'" picture yet... I seen yer syrup one which is dope, but you need to make a mushroom one. If it was dope enough... I'd buy it from ya. Another thing I notice about most yer work is you don't use no color really... put some green, reds, and whites in yer shit... don't even have to be a lot... just a little color... I think it would add a lot of life to your art.
actually... my style is to not use color. someone told me in 1998 that 'i was hiding behind color' so i stopped using it and concentrated on the drawing. color is for pastel paintings to me...i dont really want to reflect life in my drawings. i want to show death and despair, darkness and coldness...sort of more real life issues. the drug use shit is a concept with specfici drugs that might be killing the life out of user....they say the color comes out of dead people....just some info on why i do what i do

and i used to do heads with mushrooms growing out of the tops of their heads in my early graf days...but things move on and my style doent stay the same...im no longer as positive lol

plus the whole mushroom thing a this point..is like a rapper rappin bout sellin coke...

thansk for the ideas but im following a certain script

and i do it to stay sane not for the $$

this year im not even doing the same stuff. im depicting rap moments on drawings..like i did the mistah fab chain snatching and a few other things..im doing a rick ross painting...shit ive seen on siccness or other sites that have made me laugh..

Gas One

May 24, 2006

^ i drew both on mushrooms btw.

i love white and heavy black, theyll always exist in my drawings because theyre color killers...and it makes your pupils open up instead of blend into the fluidity of color..i think everyting has a specific intention in color or lack of, on the eyes... im trying to either give the sense of dead air or parinoid energy...wherever i put color i usually halt it following

maybe ill post my paintings up. those have color in them, totally diff ballgame tho

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota

^ i drew both on mushrooms btw.

i love white and heavy black, theyll always exist in my drawings because theyre color killers...and it makes your pupils open up instead of blend into the fluidity of color..i think everyting has a specific intention in color or lack of, on the eyes... im trying to either give the sense of dead air or parinoid energy...wherever i put color i usually halt it following

maybe ill post my paintings up. those have color in them, totally diff ballgame tho

I like these two a lot :) Bottom dude looks geeked, lol. I'd like to see some of your paintings Gas.