TAGGER APPRECIATION THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
lol i remember when i finally masterd X4 in old english...it was a wrap ! to this day lol...and lotsa fights cause of tagging. we used to hit up places and within a few days scrapz would cross it out and back and forth until 1. either side got caught slippin n then the wall got painted with their head or 2. the wall ended up looking hella bad..i think the first time i jumped outta my car and caught some skrap tryna cross some homeboy shit out was the most furious i ever got in my life. i dont even know y but i was so angry i coulda turned that rat into paper crane
Crossing out gang signs does not = tagging

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
CHAKA... that dude was my inspiration, but then after a few times out i found out real quick that i was a fuckin toy. My claim to fame: MELO WSU on a UC Transit bus in Union City. All city babyyyyyyy!!!!
haha man being a graffiti enthusiast in union city was the shit back in 1995-1996... great times

only place i ever used a spray can was at the walls along the railroad tracks near alameda creek, bordering union city and fremont

enclosed below is a photo from the very last time i used a spray can... this dates back to spring break of 1997 i think

::

Mar 20, 2007
I remember driving somewhere out between Ohio and West Virginia in the middle of butt fucking nowhere on a route that was faster than taking the normal way. I remember seeing a freeway bridge with tags all over it. It surprised the shit out of me because all I was driving by a bunch of farms and tall trees.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
^ i honestly dont see a bite. if you're talking about the B looking like the character, it doesn't. i can see the influence

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
that shit aint that hard

but i give him props for the roller

writing on the side of a fucking building with a paint roller was never my style

but i can respect the blatant 'fuck you' in it

and im assuming theres about 60,000 males that thought of the name 'boner' at some point to write across the world

everyone has your name somewhere

even if its a dumb name

my name was a crew in new york for a second, but they sucked

off topic chicken strips hella go dumb

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
and im assuming theres about 60,000 males that thought of the name 'boner' at some point to write across the world

everyone has your name somewhere
yea but, if anyone mentions boner i think boner hsb just because of his popularity, its all about being known.. when i hear about a risk i think RISK AF then i think about OG RISK MSK and RISK is such a common name like blaze and soak and haze and shit like that

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yea but, if anyone mentions boner i think boner hsb just because of his popularity, its all about being known.. when i hear about a risk i think RISK AF then i think about OG RISK MSK and RISK is such a common name like blaze and soak and haze and shit like that
i dunno that depends on where you live and what you know. ya know?

the days of understanding graf history, to me, are long gone

theres a few people that may know people by their tags from the old days but its pretty much like remembering rap groups in the early days when your a young buck...

and some people be like 'do you know theres a ____" and the other guy is like "oh....well...fuck that nigga, this is my name anyway" no one adds 1's or 2's or numbers to they shit no more.