TAGGER APPRECIATION THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Man I still have my #1 love for art deep in my heart, TAGGING.

That rush when you step on the city bus knowin you are about to ROCK the shit out of it & dont care if anyone sees.

that feeling in your gut walkin up to the wall, can-in-hand ready to top some toy or cross out your rival.

The feeling I used to get, just going to school knowing I was with some of the MAJOR graf influences in San Jose

I was a MAJOR graf head & lived it for MANY years ( I still get down, just not illegally )

...to this day I catch myself finger taggin on dust lol....I still got a gang of split & dyed streaks in my dresser drawer & a bag of phantoms I have kept for probably 20 years now.

Jun 21, 2005
One of the illest thing ive ever seen...

MAD C painted more than 4 months every day at least 10 hours; I used 1489 cans; 158 different colours; 600+ caps; 3 different kind of caps, 100 liters primer; 140 liters exterior paint; painted at temperatures from +2C° to +38C° in sunshine, rain, storm, day and night; painted my biggest and smallest piece so far and overall painted my name far more than 100 times on this wall

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
i remember at bell junior high i lived in mariners villiage apt's on paridise hills..we used to go to bell on saturday and sundays and write all over it and on monday everyone in school would see your shit while they ran laps in gym class or had to play raquetball on the raquetball courts....i dunno how many sd natives grew up in the area and tagged but that was what we considered fun. breaking into schools and getting chased out. if you went to bell you went down the hill to get home..everyones name was tagged on the hill u went down on the way home....it was a trip being famous, but not cuz youre the badass or the ladies man or the gangster..

i ended up being cool in school only because peopel knew i could draw..never got jumped never had someone wanna fight me at school that could or did..weird when youre a small ass dude in eigth grade and all the gangsters have your back just cuz u can draw lol

no harm on telling my names..thats part of graf, fame
and i guess ive been to jail for it already and they put the face to the name so fuck it

I never thought I'd read some shit like this on the siccness!....man you just brought back MEMORIES! The raquetball courts were hardly EVER clear of being hit up. Shit Bell period ALWAYS got hit in some kinda way. I did my crimes and did my time too lol.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Tagging on cars and houses was a no-no unless u had beef with someone who lived there/drove that car.
ill write 'wash me please' on a niggas car with the quickness, to be completely honest

this thread is the shit forgot it existed, if it keeps running ill post some new art in here fuck it in the meantime you could hit me on instagram if you wanna see art not just mine, i post graf i see in SF/Oakland/SD

first time i went to jail was a 594A

Last edited:
Props: S.SAVAGE
Nov 27, 2014
You wasn't living life unless you sprayed a wall! I know gas has some stories. I was pretty wack when I started in 6th grade. So I practiced with markers for 2 years and got my game up. But then I started making beats and just totally fell out of it. Lot of my homies were in taggging crews and shit started getting wild when niggas started packing guns with they spray cans.
I use to bomb the fuck out of the Bay Area back in the early 90's ... I use to get those paint pens cut them in half so they had 2 different colors and hit AC Transit hard. ILB KOD HTF was the main crews when I was growing up. I use to get the fat caps and fuck up Jack London Square. When I had to ride Bart from Union City to frisco every day for work a couple years ago my favorite part of the commute was seeing all the new peices they use to destroy west Oakland haha. I still see CIEV hit up I use to think that was one dude because its always the same style but its been 25 years and he's still up!? I seen his shit in a bathroom in fucking redding once. Is that one dude? Or did he pass his shit down?