TAGGER APPRECIATION THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
what u know bout that big bad cexpe gang lol. nah my boy always tells me bout the neighborhood his fam was Tudy aka Shyboy with the big cypress parqe on his head lol. i know your aves so you prolly dont giv3e a fuck but yeah...

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
Yea i do. mostly german fats and pink dots.. but that was a belton that this kid did a fuckin throw up with i always make fun of him cus he spends like 6 a can and does somethin shitty on the wall and i was drunk and it had a german thin

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
oh right i hate them german thins...i fuck with them phantoms (old school name) for the skinnys never liked the german tips for skinnys

but theyre tight for fat tips the one above was a german fat, shit sounded like 30 girls pissing on the street at once when it came out the can

practice cans are the biz...shitty cans for shitty writing..sometimes on a saturday ill go to home depot and cop some 1.29 joints just to fuck around with

Props: S.SAVAGE

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lmao at writing on two different doors..lmao

i used to like writing in plain letters..that means everyone could understand it..from the kids to the old people

when i got older i got into the complex looking shit

i kinda got inspiration from philedelphia graf reading magazines, it was kinda hated but i liked the tall letter shit