T-Rock & Mr. Sche - Vendetta

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
^^^ So is it worth picking up or what?

Yeah if your a T-Rock or Sche fan.

Its not a shitty album at all T-Rock killed it lyrically like always sche was okay he a better producer then rapper(I always thought he sound like project pat alot) But T-Rock outshinned him on it though.

My only problem is the beats(drums, high hats, bassline) start sounding the same too much on here and it makes me wanna turn it off.

imo The snippets for the Royal Family album at the end was better then the whole Vendetta album. C-mob you did a good job on the verse that you dropped on the snippets.

Aug 26, 2003

Its not a shitty album at all T-Rock killed it lyrically like always sche was okay he a better producer then rapper(I always thought he sound like project pat alot) But T-Rock outshinned him on it though.

My only problem is the beats(drums, high hats, bassline) start sounding the same too much on here and it makes me wanna turn it off.

imo The snippets for the Royal Family album at the end was better then the whole Vendetta album. C-mob you did a good job on the verse that you dropped on the snippets.

for real, mob is destined for big time success one day. one of my favorite emcees

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
due to my location and all of us being so busy n shit it makes it hard sometimes to get on the tracks... it would be a hell of alot easier if i was down in the A... but its all good though... Rock said he plans on re-releasing the album in stores at a later date, and i'd be on the re-release...

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Pretty clean fuckin album. I'm going to have to listen to a few more times though because I know this is one of them albums that only gets better and better.

Best track: Missle Rip (T-Rock Solo)

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
shit was a huge dissapointment to me. plain and simple the shit was over hyped from day 1. when you hold off shit and push it back again and again you have to bring out classic shit. ecspecially when its so anticipated. i listened one time through and relized t-rock isnt the same as old. sche is average on beats nowadays and is way way less than par when it comes to rapping. all in all as i said i listened 1 time then i erased it. no burn no relisten no nothing from me.

Dec 8, 2005
www.youtube.com
ATLEAST SUM ONE IS BEING REAL... NOT SAYN THE ALBULKM IS WACK OR GOOD CUS IM NOT A FAN OF SCHE BEATS BUT I LIKE HOW MIDWEST314 IS BEIN HONEST.... ALOT OF PEOPLE WONT BE HONEST WITH THEMSELVES AND SAY ALBULMS BE CLASSIC OR ITS BANGING BECAUSE ITS THERE FAVORITE ARTIST BUT N REALITY ITS NOT.... GOOD SHIT IS DA TRUTH....

Feb 8, 2003
ATLEAST SUM ONE IS BEING REAL... NOT SAYN THE ALBULKM IS WACK OR GOOD CUS IM NOT A FAN OF SCHE BEATS BUT I LIKE HOW MIDWEST314 IS BEIN HONEST.... ALOT OF PEOPLE WONT BE HONEST WITH THEMSELVES AND SAY ALBULMS BE CLASSIC OR ITS BANGING BECAUSE ITS THERE FAVORITE ARTIST BUT N REALITY ITS NOT.... GOOD SHIT IS DA TRUTH....

What you think I was doing in my post way before dude posted?

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Yep, I tried really fuckin hard to love this album but just couldn't. I like it and will continue to occassionally listen to it but overall it was a disappointment.

Before this album came out I thought it was going to be classic like if k-Rino & Z-Ro put an album out or Playa Fly and TW3. I over hyped this album in my head and that might have been the problem.

Aug 26, 2003
Yep, I tried really fuckin hard to love this album but just couldn't. I like it and will continue to occassionally listen to it but overall it was a disappointment.

Before this album came out I thought it was going to be classic like if k-Rino & Z-Ro put an album out or Playa Fly and TW3. I over hyped this album in my head and that might have been the problem.
I agree 100% with you on this. All of the T-Rock albums/mixtpes released this year have been medicore in my opinion. Im just waiting for the burning book, and his album with C-Mob dropping in 09