T-Rock & Mr. Sche - Vendetta

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
This is nuts because I was listening to T-Rock a couple weeks ago and was thinking how dope it would be if he put out an album with Sche. Well sure shit here it is. I would have to put this pairing second to only K-Rino and Z-Ro for best imaginable rap group.

I think T-Rock found his answer to all the people saying he's always got whack beats. The sampler sounds pretty dope but I'm sure this album is gonna be straight heat.

Release date: Undetermined

peep the sample here

Aug 26, 2003
This is nuts because I was listening to T-Rock a couple weeks ago and was thinking how dope it would be if he put out an album with Sche. Well sure shit here it is. I would have to put this pairing second to only K-Rino and Z-Ro for best imaginable rap group.

I think T-Rock found his answer to all the people saying he's always got whack beats. The sampler sounds pretty dope but I'm sure this album is gonna be straight heat.

Release date: Undetermined

peep the sample here
he hasn't had weak beats since 04 when slang and serve dropped. His best album production wise is 4:20 reincarnated the digital version, in my opinion. The Kush had a few duds but it was still on point. Now that he has mossberg on the beats his new albums should hit even harder. I think the friex is doing a few beats for him to as well. I'm not 100% sure though.

Feb 8, 2003
Tracklisting

1. Ain't Seen What I Seen
2. Like What
3. Streets On Lock
4. Still Young & Buck
5. Git Mad
6. Gangsta Shit feat. Immortal Lowlife
7. Still Real (T-Rock Solo)
8. I Don't Give A Fuck
9. Boogey Man (Mr. Sche Solo)
10. Ya Heard Me
11. You Dont Want Dese Problems - Rock Solid Royal Family (Slikk, Red Knight, Pimp Deezy, C.P., Shorty Roc, Yung Hazardus, Reek, Ace Major, Harrass, T-Rock)
12. Pass The Motivation
13. Vendetta
14. I'm A Sinner

Aug 26, 2003
Thanks for the info. Ill just wait till they drop it in the store(hopefully it will have some exclusive bonus tracks)

Im just going to get the digital version next week.

Admin said:
daniel5383 said:
yea that c-mob album is sick, i need to order that vendetta cd, just dont have credit cards lol, all yall that like c-mob need to check out my boy b-dub also, his shit be goin hard as fuck! www.myspace.com/bdubhits for those who dont know. is there going to be a digital download available for vendetta?
There will be a digital download available but not until next week sometime.