T. J Houshmandzadeh to the Ravens

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
Actually, if Boldin goes down, TJ will suffer in his performance....and here is why:

He did just fine with CJ in Cincy as the #2 for seven years. He doesn't need Boldin to do anything other than play football. TJ is a slot/possession WR. As the focal WR in Seattle, he underperformed. Sure there COULD be other reasons why that was, but he got double-teamed, dropped passes, etc. When he was in Cincy, he didn't NEED to be the focal point and while CJ got double-teamed, he FEASTED and BEASTED.

true but you could argue that hes the number three receiver there with mason as number two,so if that injury does happen he still could be the number 2 and be productive.but at this point if boldin remains healthy according to your logic there he should do just fine not being the focal point

Jul 24, 2005
from what's been said tj will be the slot my only problem with the ravens is that they no deep threat and I'm not sold on stallworth he played like shit this preseason his route running is horrible the only thing he adds to this team is his play on special teams

Apr 2, 2010
Yeah, the same guy that has had more receptions since 2006 than anyone else in the league and went to the Pro Bowl in 2007. :hurt:
Ochocinco holds the following records in the Bengals organization:

Most receiving yards in a season (1,440)
Most receiving yards all-time
Most receptions
Most receiving yards in a game (260)
Most seasons with over 1,000 receiving yards (7)
Most touchdown receptions in a game (3, tied with several other players)

Its hard to stand out when you have a guy like that taking the spotlight, like I said before, he played a backseat to Chad Johnson. Did you forget 2006 already? I mean I know TJ is good but hes nowhere near as dynamic as CJ was and will never be as famous...At least Boldin still can create a buzz and I think hes better..

But thats just me..

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
regardless of who is better, with TJ now gives Flacco more options other than Ray Rice in the backfield.

No doubt they will be good to watch again this season, sick o line, sick rb's very good wr's good qb who can bomb them deep, sick d line, sick lbs, dope safties and decent cb's and assorted db's.

Massive threat even more so than last year