T. J Houshmandzadeh to the Ravens

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Ravens won't make it this year, but their offense will shine with Boldin, TJ, Heap & Rice catching everything and running all over teams like last year.

Ray Rice Recieving for the Ravens now Ray Rice Running for the Ravens, where is he from guys? Rutgers...RUH ROH!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Ravens might still make it tho....is Ed Reed on the pup list or IR?

I'm pretty sure he's coming back after like 6 or so games.....Ravens might be able to make a run after that, but I see people goin over the top with them for wins....coo O-Line & a good pass game might be the way to take them out till reed is back

May 9, 2002
Ravens won't make it this year, but their offense will shine with Boldin, TJ, Heap & Rice catching everything and running all over teams like last year.

Ray Rice Recieving for the Ravens now Ray Rice Running for the Ravens, where is he from guys? Rutgers...RUH ROH!
Rutgers is one of the worst football schools historically....even they have the longest running football program outside of the Ivy league.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
My mom and I have a very romantic relationship.

I'm just hoping Boldin cracks a couple safeties and gets my boy Ray some extra fantasy yardage.

May 9, 2002
boldin is injury prone so if that happens i think TJ will do some damage in B more
Actually, if Boldin goes down, TJ will suffer in his performance....and here is why:

He did just fine with CJ in Cincy as the #2 for seven years. He doesn't need Boldin to do anything other than play football. TJ is a slot/possession WR. As the focal WR in Seattle, he underperformed. Sure there COULD be other reasons why that was, but he got double-teamed, dropped passes, etc. When he was in Cincy, he didn't NEED to be the focal point and while CJ got double-teamed, he FEASTED and BEASTED.