Syko - Undisclosed Interviewz??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2002
All I know is after reading this thread I will NEVER send SYKO money in the mail.......

Ill cop my SYKO cd's WHEN somebody is slangin them in front of a club or a show

and I say WHEN because I have been waiting for hella for a SYKO cd.........

Like I said in the Byrdie thread its not good to keep missing release dates and keep the fans waiting

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
503hustler said:
how in the fuck did syko fuckin some 14 year old become the topic of discussion. WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT THE HELL HE DOSE. WHY ITS A BIG DEAL TO YOU D-SANE??? YOU JEALOUS HE AINT FUCKIN YOU OR SOMTHING???? SYKO BE A MAN AND DON'T LISTEN TO THESE HATERS!!! KEEP DOIN YOUR THANG!!!
Somebody get this guy a skirt and some pom-pom's!!!

Sorry.....I didn't know you were down with Chi-Mo's.

May 30, 2002
u don't know me so please shut your mouth!!! Come on, you gotta bring some bullshit up on somebody like that!!! I don't give a fuck who you were responding to, you don't go bringing up some bullshit, even if it is true. Are you fucken in middle school again. Give it a rest, stay out of his bussiness, move on. Yeah you are making more than him and pushing alot of units, but let him do his damn thang and stay out of his shit. You were the one who started this shit between you to, so now end it. SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
503hustler said:
SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!
How bout you come up to Seattle and shut me up?

Fuck it.....it's open season on SYsKO. The bullshit could have died down.....but noooooooo.....he wanna keep making songs and tryin' to clown. Fuck him.....fuck you.....and fuck everybody who don't like it. Maybe you should talk to your boy and tell him that fuckin' with underagers will get you caught up.......do the words "15 will get you 20" mean anything? Pathetic.

May 30, 2002
D-Sane do you think you are hating? And that new streetlevel stuff is wack honestly the rappers you chose I'm sorry seem kind of unique. Without Syko streetlevel sucks to me. You messed up dog. You lost respect I think by not countining to mess with syko he is the one with the connects it seems; he can get anybody to put it down on his album.. Who you got features from the best person you countinously use, and help make rich is J-Dubb. Concentrat on gettin your stuff together, I was going to buy The Divedence album but naw I'm cool now I will just burn it or buy a burnt copy from somebody for $10.00 I rather the money go to somebody black than white anyway. While you are trying to down-grade my black-brotha Syko who is tyrin to do something without the help of the white man it happens all the time. And I don't care if your cool or not if you really want to be cool why don't you stop down grading this blackman just like your ancestors did to my ancestors many years ago. If you don't like him then leave him alone. You are wasting your time Syko will bubble what are you thinking, he now knows he can do it on his own just like you can. Let him be free, please D-Sane. May your God bless you D-Sane, and much success .

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Why do cats pull the race card? SHUT THE FUCK UP DOGG. Seriously, you are stupid as fuck for saying that. D-Sane may be an asshole, but he is FAR from racist. As I see it, he's not talking shit to Syko cause Syko is black, it's cause he doesn't like him as a person, so before you go talkin all that wack shit, USE YOUR BRAIN FIRST and stop assuming shit.

May 17, 2002
da fuck outta here with that ol' mlk shit, who gives a fuck whos black and whos white, you need to take that shit to neverland ranch wit your boy wacko jacko. was d-sane whippin slaves on his plantation? FUCK NO! so take that shit to www.publicenemy.com

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
readyreader said:
D-Sane do you think you are hating? And that new streetlevel stuff is wack honestly the rappers you chose I'm sorry seem kind of unique. Without Syko streetlevel sucks to me. You messed up dog. You lost respect I think by not countining to mess with syko he is the one with the connects it seems; he can get anybody to put it down on his album.. Who you got features from the best person you countinously use, and help make rich is J-Dubb. Concentrat on gettin your stuff together, I was going to buy The Divedence album but naw I'm cool now I will just burn it or buy a burnt copy from somebody for $10.00 I rather the money go to somebody black than white anyway. While you are trying to down-grade my black-brotha Syko who is tyrin to do something without the help of the white man it happens all the time. And I don't care if your cool or not if you really want to be cool why don't you stop down grading this blackman just like your ancestors did to my ancestors many years ago. If you don't like him then leave him alone. You are wasting your time Syko will bubble what are you thinking, he now knows he can do it on his own just like you can. Let him be free, please D-Sane. May your God bless you D-Sane, and much success .
Look here "readyreader" (more like "illiteratewriter")......please remove your head from your anal cavity. You're an idiot......and most of what you attempted to write really doesn't make any sense. My shit is wack because the rappers I choose to work with are unique???? Somebody please explain the game to this wackjob......before I get to really clownin'.

Let me translate for you....."Syko is cool because he's a male groupie and can get washed up rappers that nobody else wants to work with on his songs." Wow! He's got me beat.

Anywayz.....you're so much of fuckin' dumbfuck.....I'm not even gonna waste more then 1kb more of Siccness space on you. So fuck you.....fuck him.....and fuck your racial views.

Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.