Syko - Undisclosed Interviewz??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I sent a money order for it like a month ago and still haven't gotten the cds....So who knows....I'm pretty sure it came out....

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
*shakes head*

i received it last week or sumthin.....
he said it was sent in october. i thought he said he had 50 pressed up already but mines burnt. the date on the postage sticker with the price says dec 18, 03. the burnt cd even had hella finger prints and shit wasnt even clean.....to top it off the tracks sound horrible (mixing & mastering wise), theres probly only 1 track thats near normal volume. when i first put it in i heard nothing after i was just playing music at a normal volume, i had to turn that shit up hella high. there are a couple cuts, not much but id say its BARELY worth $5. i sent him a PM but he hasnt responded to clear anything up so im putting it here.

151 came hard tho on we konnekted

Apr 25, 2002
*shakes head*<<<<<<<

tony206 said:
he said it was sent in october. i thought he said he had 50 pressed up already but mines burnt. the date on the postage sticker with the price says dec 18, 03. the burnt cd even had hella finger prints and shit wasnt even clean.....to top it off the tracks sound horrible (mixing & mastering wise), theres probly only 1 track thats near normal volume. when i first put it in i heard nothing after i was just playing music at a normal volume, i had to turn that shit up hella high. there are a couple cuts, not much but id say its BARELY worth $5. i sent him a PM but he hasnt responded to clear anything up so im putting it here.

151 came hard tho on we konnekted

sorry to hear it..unless somthin went wrong,syk said sound wouldnt be a problem...i figured it would be,thats why i didnt send anything,i wanted to hear it from someone else first..damn,unless one of yall wanna make some money back,ill pay for anyone to burn it,otherwise.ill leave it as it is,i aint sendin nothin his way.i mean shit,i got books to pay for,jus statin school up in all.i aint got 20 bucks to through at him for some shit he said would be quality

May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
Dizzamm! That's rough. And that's exactly the reason why I didn't order it.

Tony, did it at least come with the cover?

Later!!

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
I got bootlegs all day for $3!!!

And ya'll know me.....if you order it.....you'll get it in a timely fashion.
bootlegs huh??

anyway while im sittin here on super bowl sunday (go panthers!!!) i gotta see some more hoe shit...anyways..to anyone who recieved the CD i told u the deal....anybody who wasnt happy was entitled to a full refund..the cd company i decided to fuck wit shiested me outta some loot......so im takin other stepts to get ALL my shit pressed............

anyway back to this bootleggin shit.....anybody that pays for that shit is a damn fool.....somebody get this man off my dick PLEAAASE....dont expect to see me back soon...im DEEP off into this SYK Kobain album...HATE NW MIXTAPES are avaliable by request...I-5 Konnect expect by april/may.....one love

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Look at all these satisfied customers. You really know what you're doin' Theo. I gotta give it up to you.....you have moved on to such bigger and better things since you left SLR. Congratulations on all your success and I hope the new year brings you as much success as the last 2.....:rolleyes: - LMAO.

Man......shut your bitch-ass up before I tell everybody about your LITTLE (and I mean that in more ways than one....lmao) girlfriend from West Seattle. :classic:

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
LMAO!!!...didnt i just "JUST" post this shit??? "shut up before i tell everybody..." your like them folks at the enquirer....my bad bitches love me...(young and old)...anyhow...no time for this shit....keep sellin my old verses....im lightyears beyond you marvin......carry on...."back to the game!!!!!" car 22 NE 21 4th Q 5:19 left

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
man you folks on the net is a trip...im glad i stay away from this shit now days......this is like E! news live...lol......

BTW the album is called "undisclosed interviewz" not the full length new syko album...these are bootlegs and B-sides...just dont fuck wit syko material.....go purchase that "slammin" new bullet or that "dope" new p-stain shit

May 30, 2002
how in the fuck did syko fuckin some 14 year old become the topic of discussion. WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT THE HELL HE DOSE. WHY ITS A BIG DEAL TO YOU D-SANE??? YOU JEALOUS HE AINT FUCKIN YOU OR SOMTHING???? SYKO BE A MAN AND DON'T LISTEN TO THESE HATERS!!! KEEP DOIN YOUR THANG!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.