Suspicion 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2006
Suspicion, Vol. 2 [EXPLICIT LYRICS]
Brotha Lynch Hung (Artist)

This title will be released on July 28, 2009.
Pre-order now!

Product Details
Audio CD (July 28, 2009)
Original Release Date: July 14, 2009
Number of Discs: 1
Format: Explicit Lyrics
Label: SICCNESS
ASIN: B002BVYBJC

Sep 1, 2006
http://www.amazon.com/Suspicion-Vol-Brotha-Lynch-Hung/dp/B002BVYBJC/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_1

yeah whatss the deal with this is has artwork, tracklisting, and sound samples for it now and everything and it says SICCNESS is puting this out tomorrow. if this truley supposed to be a double-disc album released my madesicc (one disc actual album, and one disc mixtape), then siccness somehow got their hands on some of the material and is releasing this improperly and incomplete as a one disc release. can anyone shed any light on this? what is the real situation with this album?

May 11, 2002
i just copped it today at a local mom and pop's store neer santa rosa. shit is the best shit i've heard from madesicc in a minute.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah, this CD is fire. I was not feeling it much at first, but then I threw it on my Zune and played it all vacation down in Mexico.

I just bought the CD tonight. Tight CD art.....something you do not see from Madesicc but you always see it from Siccness.