Suspicion 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
i was really lookin forward to it (really liked the first Suspicion) but after hearing Gas Station, and revisiting all the other mixtapes from the last few years (so help me god, snuff tapes, the fixx) i'm not looking forward to ANOTHER mixtape. I just want to hear DAAM or the Dark Album.

Nov 7, 2002
i was really lookin forward to it (really liked the first Suspicion) but after hearing Gas Station, and revisiting all the other mixtapes from the last few years (so help me god, snuff tapes, the fixx) i'm not looking forward to ANOTHER mixtape. I just want to hear DAAM or the Dark Album.
It's a double disc album. A mixtape disc comes with the actual album.

Sep 1, 2006
It's a double disc album. A mixtape disc comes with the actually album.
How do you know this? You're saying Suspicion 2 is one disc of an actual album like the first Suspicion and then the second disc is a mixtape?

I agree...VERY tired of mixtapes. All i want is DAAM....that's IT! Now that Lynch is with Strange I know this thing is gonna happen...it's just been a LONG time with no releases but mixtapes

Aug 5, 2002
^^^
Not me, but as soon as it hit's the shelves I'm snatching it up. Suspicion was a banger, Lynch and CO go hard together, track 7 from Gas Station killed 'em, CO came raw as fuck on that one.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
that's good that they are releasing some new material. it hope it is better than that fixxx cd. i did like the first suspicion album and now i need to stop bullshitting and order the gas station mixtape.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
that's good that they are releasing some new material. it hope it is better than that fixxx cd. i did like the first suspicion album and now i need to stop bullshitting and order the gas station mixtape.
suspiciously I order the Gas Station and still havent got it yet....its only been about a week and a half....but Im starting to become skeptical that I'll ever see this fuccin thing