SUPER BOWL XLV: GREEN BAY PACKERS VS. PITTSBURGH STEELERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

???

• Total voters
Dec 9, 2005
who the fuck roots for the Packers if there supposedly ur rivals, just sayen. Gay as fuck everyone jumped on the Packers wagon and I could care less about the Steelers also

Its funner to root for someone during the game.

Here's my real reason for rooting for Green Bay:

Aaron Rodgers - From Chico, CA/Cal Bear
Desmond Bishop - From Fairfield/SF, CA...City College of SF -> Cal Bear
Jarrett Bush - Vacaville, CA
James Jones - born and raised in San Jose, CA went to SJSU

I'm not a Packers fan by any means, but it feels good to see homegrown talent living out their dreams. Its still NINERS por vida holmes.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I woke up this morning, couldn't move my body, depressed as fuck, didn't want to go to work, get in my car, turn on the radio, and the first thing I hear is Fergie singing Sweet Child of Mine. Someone fucking kill me.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
not a packers fan, but props to them. i've never seen a team that has been successful enough to win a super bowl after losing so many players due to injury.

having 15 players on the injured reserve list is a good chunk of the team, especially with players like ryan grant, nick barnett, and al harris...then they lose key players like charles woodson and donald driver in the super bowl and still find a way to win.

Dec 9, 2005
If you have to be a fan of a team playing in the Super Bowl to enjoy it, that's gonna be 95% of the time you aren't going to like the Super Bowl, unless you're a Patriots or Steelers fan.

I always like to root for a team, just to make it fun. Doesn't mean I'm a fan of said team, but makes the game interesting to watch.

But this game in particular was good because it was a really evenly matched game, hence one of the closest spreads in recent memory for a SB.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
not a packers fan, but props to them. i've never seen a team that has been successful enough to win a super bowl after losing so many players due to injury.

having 15 players on the injured reserve list is a good chunk of the team, especially with players like ryan grant, nick barnett, and al harris...then they lose key players like charles woodson and donald driver in the super bowl and still find a way to win.
Ted Thompson is a fuckin genius. This is prolly the deepest team ever.