SUPER BOWL XLV: GREEN BAY PACKERS VS. PITTSBURGH STEELERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

???

• Total voters
Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
First of all... Fuck Pittsburgh! and Fuck the Packers!

I want to see Aaron Rodgers win his first Super Bowl. The #6 seed beat Philly. Im not happy about them going to Dallas, but they beat the Falcons in ATL and they beat a soft Bears team in Chicago.

Pittsburgh as we all know, have 6 Rings. Dallas, SF Fans not happy about the Steeler Fans getting their 7th. They have Big Ben. Much like Rodgers he's elusive and makes big plays.

Both Defenses are great, no doubt about it. I hope Rodgers gets the Win over the Black & Yellow, I think it will be a great game! Vote : Packers

Dec 9, 2005
I like Blitzburgh, but I gotta roll with The Pack on this one. As a 9er fan, I just don't like the idea of them getting the 7th, obviously.

Love this defensive matchup though, Labeau & Capers...gotta love the defensive styles. Should be a great Super Bowl.

Jan 18, 2006
man i really could care less about this superbowl but someone bet me so I put 20 on the Steelers, I guess I have a reason to watch now. This foo' threw a temper tantrom cuz I told him I wasn't rooting for either team

Nov 7, 2006
Can't stand the Pack, but I can't stand Ben Rapelisberger just as much..

hmmm...

24 - 18

Packers!
so you think the steelers are gonna kick 6 feild goals? i got pack getting it 21-10. i think the pack is gonna shut down the steel offense and pick rothlisberger a couple times.

Jun 9, 2007
so you think the steelers are gonna kick 6 feild goals? i got pack getting it 21-10. i think the pack is gonna shut down the steel offense and pick rothlisberger a couple times.
Not necessarily. Just felt like picking an off the wall score.

I'm never right anyway... why not go out on a limb.