Super Bowl XLIX - New England Patriots vs. Seattle Seahawks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win Super Bowl XLIX?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I have lots of hats and shirts of teams I have no rooting interest in. I don't have a problem doing that. I only cheer for one team in every sport tho. I wouldn't wear arch rivals gear like the Vikings or Bears but I'll wear a random teams T shirt

Nov 18, 2010
I got a cards jersey during offseason same year they went to superbowl xliii against the steelers. I was ready to burn that shit if steelers lost.

I just got it cuz theyre NFC and fairly irrelevant to my team, I never minded them but the main reason is the all white jerseys with the red shoulders and numbers are sick.

I fucked up big regardless cuz I grabbed Boldin instead of Fitzgerald cuz I liked how Boldin play was reminiscent of Hines.

Oh and I rocked bills hand me downs from my bro growing up lol

May 9, 2002
Everything went wrong on that play. I understand the logic behind the call, but you have to trust your players and what you do. Wilson didnt check out of it becuase he was the one who schemed with Bevell to call it. Pats had their goaline in, but had a substitution that put an extra DB on the field, as opposed to a LB. Rus couldnt call a TO, so he should have recognized that and called it off. However, i think his arrogance and ego got in the way a bit on that on thought he could get it in regardless. Butler made a HELL of a play, but Ricardo DIDNT. Rus through the ball high. So lots of things went wrong on that play.

Nov 24, 2003
I entertain in it in the sense the niners are rivals and the shit talking has to continue. Of course I know their team is in shambles and the Seahawks are on top and will be for a long time.

Fair enough. If you enjoy it then keep doing what you do.

I just don't get any entertainment value out of it because the Niner fans on here generally don't bring any compelling arguments.

I like debating with people that challenge me haha, otherwise its just not entertaining.

Plus to have a good debate you gotta give credit when credit is due. The Niners had a good run when they made it to back to back NFC Championships and I can admit that was a good time to be a Niner fan. The fact none of them can admit that going to back to back Superbowls is a good time to be a Hawks fan just makes me think they aren't very intelligent or have 0 capacity for introspection.

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Fair enough. If you enjoy it then keep doing what you do.

I just don't get any entertainment value out of it because the Niner fans on here generally don't bring any compelling arguments.

I like debating with people that challenge me haha, otherwise its just not entertaining.

Plus to have a good debate you gotta give credit when credit is due. The Niners had a good run when they made it to back to back NFC Championships and I can admit that was a good time to be a Niner fan. The fact none of them can admit that going to back to back Superbowls is a good time to be a Hawks fan just makes me think they aren't very intelligent or have 0 capacity for introspection.
We lost both title games in the same manner as Seahawks lost xl. and Seattle lost the sb in the same manner as the Niners lol