studio gangsta

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
studio gangsta
alot of people down here...just say northen rap is just a bunch of studio gangsta how many of yall agree......

X.....what kind of dumb shit is this MAAAN.
there are studio G's from WEST 2 EAST, SOUTH 2 NORTH.
location dont matter.
JUST LIKE THERE ARE HOES, SNITCHES, BUSTAZ, AND HATERS ALL OVER THE WORLD.

come on now....thats common sense.

Dlocc

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by 4fifteenRolla

I know a cat who lives in bakersfield but would KO n e cat out here w/ the quickness sooooo....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:rolleyes:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
maybe...

dude is talkin about the people from the bay that rap cause they got the $$ to do so, the ones that flood the bay, the ones that make everybody hate on the bay....

Anyways, I'm from the Bay, San Jo' to be exact...and one thang I hate about the Bay, is there's too many people out here tryin to rap cause they got cash for studio time, or they can buy their own equipment. Every time you turn around, there's a new record company....

I only give respect where it's due...cats like Spice 1, 11/5, RBL, E-40, Quinn, JT, N2Deep...all those cats that have been doin it that made the Bay pop in the beginning...then there are new rappers that are talented as hell and they get their respect as well. But these rich little faggots that put out albums because they can afford it, but have no real talent, that's the reason people hate on the bay...

May 25, 2002
Re: maybe...

Sydal said:
dude is talkin about the people from the bay that rap cause they got the $$ to do so, the ones that flood the bay, the ones that make everybody hate on the bay....

Anyways, I'm from the Bay, San Jo' to be exact...and one thang I hate about the Bay, is there's too many people out here tryin to rap cause they got cash for studio time, or they can buy their own equipment. Every time you turn around, there's a new record company....

I only give respect where it's due...cats like Spice 1, 11/5, RBL, E-40, Quinn, JT, N2Deep...all those cats that have been doin it that made the Bay pop in the beginning...then there are new rappers that are talented as hell and they get their respect as well. But these rich little faggots that put out albums because they can afford it, but have no real talent, that's the reason people hate on the bay...
ARE YOU POOR?:cry:

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
BIG REESE LOC1 Bakersfield aka Battlefield aint no joke. From the M-Streets to the ES 805's to the CBC's they out there doin tha damn thang, fa real

yep.....they still doin da damn thang down here...........

May 19, 2002
www.federashun.com
Fuck talkin about the bay, talk this whole damn rap game. Rap to me right now is WEAK AS FUCK. Just my opinion, everyone is a thug, a gangster, pushes major kilos, kills whoever talks shit, puts bitches on the track, got 20s on an SUV, etc.... This shit is so damn boring. The beats make me listen to a track for a minute, then after I hear the shit for a while its through. Cats need to be original. This whole post about the bay bein studio gangstas??!! What about Los Angeles and New York? Dr. Dre would get DDT'd by his wife in front of his whole crew and wouldn't do shit. Fabolous can't even hold a gun, that shits too heavy. The ones that go 5x platinum and own all kinds of shit are the ones givin out the most wolf tickets. I would say that SF has probably less studio gangstas than any other big city. The turf wars, the pimpin on O'Farrell, the HP killings, cats gettin popped, huge drug pushers: all that shit you hear everyone rappin about is in the news in SF on a regular basis. I listen to SF/bay rap because I take pride in my unrecognized part of the world (which I think has the realest out there) and it gets no respect. Let a NYC cat wander to the point or slap the wrong whore on the strip, and the bay rap verses will become literal. I really don't even give a fuck what a bakersfield friend of yours has to say, because I heard enough gay jokes and seen how bay rap is almost unheard of. I actually think people don't sign bay artists because of the homosexual cloud over us. Who on the east would believe people do thuggish things out here in the "Castro"? Fuck bein studio gangstas and be more creative. This is the main reason why I think San Quinn is so fuckin sick. He doesn't rap about the same shit, he gets straight to the point, and is just so damn skillful I can't imagine him not doin the getlow on TRL one day. Sorry this one is so long but I takes pride in the bay and yeah we got some phony ass studio gangstas. But those are the cats I try my best to weed out. DONT RAP ABOUT SHIT YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT. East west north or south.

May 15, 2002
walk thru hunters point and say everyone that raps there is a studio gangatsa.. if you're lucky and survive, hopefully you'll change your mind when you're out of the hospital

May 15, 2002
M.O.B. Boss said:

DONT RAP ABOUT SHIT YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT
well dawg, half the rappers rap abouy shit they have no clue about.. ever hear a cat freestyle? they go off about killin fools and slangin and doin shit they probably never done.. its story tellin

May 23, 2002
mac dre aint a studio gangster... romper room and bank and pizza parlor robberies? RR and credit union robberies?
mac dre is a savage.. i dun give a fuck what ya'll say... he keeps it real

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
^^^ tell Dre he robbed somethin and you'll be walkin away with a leakin lip...he dont go for that...hes stickin to his innocence story.

May 5, 2002
meth labz.....

And1 - Yes Bakersfield aka Tweakersfield iz known for havin large meth labz I used 2 have a connect out there when I was slangin tha shit......Therez some crazy muthafuckaz in bakersfield.....I dont think tha ES 805z exist anymore tho reese cuz bakersfield aint even part of tha 805 area code anymore so any1 claimin 805 in bakersfield iz trippin....

:::gOnE:::