studio gangsta

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
yeah its probably true except you live in bakersfield, go back 2 cow tipping dogg and don't worry about who's studio and who's real, you aint got either one in your city

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^
lol.............cow tipping...............knaw not really mutha fucka......bakersfield dont have farming incept up nortern more.......

M

MrFreeze

ill say it like this, go to hunters point and tell 11/5 there studio gangsters or go to fillmore and tell san quinn hes a studio gangster. i think youll change your mind pretty quick, if you even make it out.

M

MrFreeze

M.O.B. Boss said:
I'm not sure but I don't think Quinn is a gangster.
if you ever strolled through oc projects in fillmore youd know the deal. he aint no crip/blood gangster but his turf aint no joke trust me.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^
its not me been saying it....but just people around me....say that shit...they say other shit to.....they say the bay area is wack........

M

MrFreeze

truth is theres ghetto's and gangsters everywhere, just like theres studio gangsters everywhere too. it all depends on who your talkin about.

May 5, 2002
damn people listen to rap in bakersfield ?? my good friend lives there and its nothing but white white white white white racist people. Maybe your a studio gangsta ?

but seriously i dont care if a bay rapper is a studio gangsta or not i listen to music cuz it sounds good not cuz of the person, if that were the case id listen to mtv music.

May 4, 2002
x-loc said:
^^^^^^^^^^^
its not me been saying it....but just people around me....say that shit...they say other shit to.....they say the bay area is wack........
anyone that knows u isa straight sucker. so fuck what u heard

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^LOL
KNAW EVEN MY HOMIMES DONT LIKE THAT SHIT EITHER..........SO THATS WHY I POST THIS SHIT SO THEY CAN FIND OUT.....AND MY HOMIE STILL DONT BELIVE THIS SHIT.........