**? STREET LEVEL RECORDS OUT OF BUSINESS ?*****

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
I prefer "nonessential" myself :) and im not tryin to enter shit til i get my business straight....and that means the 60-90 business credits im gonna begin to attempt starting this fall in college....an agent can suck a fat dick...a manager can suck a fat dick too...

ive ALWAYS been a "You wanna come see me? Then come see me" type of person....i NEVER been wit that behind-the-back, crossover, "here i am, here im not" shit...and thats what people who know me respect about me...

Freestyling is like a side-hobby for me, so dont get it confused....if i wanted a deal, i'd have a deal....if i wanted to put out a single and try to get on kube, that single would be out RIGHT NOW...if i wanted my own studio, i'd have my own studio right now.....etc...

Look at all this shit i be typin....and i'd type EVERY WORD of it in rhyme form if it wasnt for haters...and whiners...and all the "you're afraid to pick up a mic" shit from people who aint never even met me or even seen my face...

No matter what i say on here, or what impression you get from my text....know this....im tryin to take hip-hop to the next level, starting with the NorthWest.....if you with me...trust in my decisions.....if you AINT with me....get the fuck out my way... :angry:

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
Look at all this shit i be typin....and i'd type EVERY WORD of it in rhyme form if it wasnt for haters...and whiners...and all the "you're afraid to pick up a mic" shit from people who aint never even met me or even seen my face...

Show your face then.
YOU know how alot of US look.
If you can't post a recent pic of yourself and secure a gaurentee of your appearance at ANY upcoming shows, Shut up.
If you wanna start over and be cool wit muthafuckas, Start Now,
other than that, Shut up.
If you just wanna post dumb shit to get on peoples nerves because you have no friends, besides Listerine, or Ching Chang, or S.P. or whoever the fuck they are, This will be my last post!

Prove yourself, LITTLE BOY!! Other than that,,,,,,,,,,,,Shut up.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Like ive said, if i wanted to prove myself, i'd meet you face to face, and spit a 100 bar acappella, and watch you stand there in disbelief, like "yo..i cant believe he just did that shit!"

I cant start over, its too late....but the funny thing is i havent even started, in my eyes..

Im in a position to record/write/flow with other artists, maybe....5-6 hours a month, TOPS...the rest i do on my own. The rest is another 30-40+ hours a month i do on my OWN time!

Only thing i can add to this.....is that im a MC version of D-Sane, in my own unique way (dont bother arguing this one).....i aint stoppin til i get to where i wanna get, and once i get there, its gonna take 10x as much to stop me as it did before!

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
tadou said:
Freestyling is like a side-hobby for me, so dont get it confused....if i wanted a deal, i'd have a deal....if i wanted to put out a single and try to get on kube, that single would be out RIGHT NOW...if i wanted my own studio, i'd have my own studio right now.....etc...
I've seen you say a whole bunch of dumbass shit......but that almost takes the cake. You couldn't get on KUBE if your life depended on it. You know why? Because you don't know anybody at KUBE......but I do. And all I would have to do is make 1 phonecall......and you'll never hit an airwave off that station!

Get it yet youngsta? It's called politics......it's not WHAT you know......it's WHO you know!

Stick with the books ya bookworm.......and leave the music business to the professionals......OK? OK.

And NO you couldn't have a deal if you wanted one either. Not a real deal anyway......maybe with We Suck A Fat Dick Records.....or Nonexistant Entertainment.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
tadou said:
Only thing i can add to this.....is that im a MC version of D-Sane, in my own unique way (dont bother arguing this one).....i aint stoppin til i get to where i wanna get, and once i get there, its gonna take 10x as much to stop me as it did before!
And don't EVER compare yourself to me dipshit........you are the furthest thing from me. I might talk shit......but when it's time to be a professional and handle business.......I get the job done. You have done nothing but make an ass out of yourself the whole time you've been on here.......with every post.......with every sentence........with every song. You've burnt bridges with almost every person that could have potentially helped you......but you're so fuckin' IGNORANT.....you have no comprehension of how far reaching the effects can be. You don't know who we know......and who they know......and who they know. The NW isn't very big. Better move to NYC or somethin'......because your "career" will be short lived.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
you have no comprehension of how far reaching the effects can be. You don't know who we know......and who they know......and who they know. The NW isn't very big. Better move to NYC or somethin'......because your "career" will be short lived.
this is preciesly my reasoning for thinking Tadou isn't going to show up @ I-Spy on the 22nd. once a face has been matched to this Tadou character on the board, ain't nobody going to help this guy out.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Its funny to me when people assume shit, cuz it shows how fucking ignorant they really are. I give a fuck who you know, who you've met, who you're about to meet, or how many sticks are simultaneously up your ass when you walk down the street.....Whats bought is bought. What people want, people get. And most importantly.....What makes money, makes money.

Im bout 2 feet away from a 2 column list of words in Italian...and whats on the right side, you ask? Spanish.....in case you didnt add that up, it means im learning 2 languages at the same time.....Thats not "book smarts"--that'll be me making 15-20$ an hour translating documents/transcripts/conversations/telecasts WITHOUT a book. I dont read books, i EAT books. i DEVOUR information, and most of all, i RETAIN that information.

You can make all the phone calls and bad recommendations you want, D-Sane....but when it comes down to it, all i gotta do is say...*ahem*...."I was a child, i didnt realize what i was doing....my bad, yo" or "I was too young to recognize what IDIOTIC mistakes i was making!"....get it yet? You're in your late 20's, you aint allowed to play the Age card.....im 18, i can :)

Spare me your idle threats and ill-adviced prophecies....just be workin on those Sarkastik/YV/Critical/J-Dub/who Knows who else's albums....seeing as though you cant/wont just pool em all together, and come out with an album a MONTH from now instead of making us all wait 13 months inbetween releases.......

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
Better move to NYC or somethin'......because your "career" will be short lived.
Shit....maybe i will.....they probably pay better than the Part Time $10/hr (Starting Wage) Interpreter Job i got offered (at 18, with no experience)......what do you think? :confused:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
Funniest thing to me is gonna be the looks on people's faces when they find out i'm for real...biggest laugh from me is gonna be when the first manager/CEO/Artist asks me some shit like "what label you on?" or "are you signed?"...

1. you're funny. funny style....we don't play that funny shit. it'll be funny when you get 5 new assholes ripped into you.

2. the only reason someone would ask you what label you're on, is to clown the fuck out of that label. end of story.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Sixxness: Keep ridin dick....you'll see what happens when my kind of label sets up shop in the NW....

Naked Man: You still aint typed a verse back at me (like you said you would), so your answer: No.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
Sixxness: Keep ridin dick....you'll see what happens when my kind of label sets up shop in the NW....
Riiiiiight. I'm not dick ridin' nobody you moron. You notice that I'm talking about something that nobody else has said exactly...fuckin' retard.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Sixxness said:
1. you're funny. funny style....we don't play that funny shit. it'll be funny when you get 5 new assholes ripped into you.

2. the only reason someone would ask you what label you're on, is to clown the fuck out of that label. end of story.
= Dick-Riding Gangsta Rap Labels....I dont do gangsta rap, i do rap.

As far as your "5 assholes" comment, ive studied for battle rapping the past 3-4 years....as far as i can see, skills wise, most of my 'opponents' have been studyied for live song performances the last 3-4 years

Make no mistake, this isnt gonna be me walking up, rapping 10 seconds, having the crowd boo, then Neema "ripping me a new asshole".......its gonna be me going up, spittin 60-90 seconds acappella or over a beat (doesnt matter to me, or my flow), and leaving him standing there wondering what to do next. If he spits, i spit for another 90 and shut him up. If after i shut him up, he's kind enough to let me call out Sarkastik (before the next set starts)....he'll get my props for it.....Then the same'll happen to Sar.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
tadou said:
Shit....maybe i will.....they probably pay better than the Part Time $10/hr (Starting Wage) Interpreter Job i got offered (at 18, with no experience)......what do you think? :confused:
Good......move along Tadpole......and hopefully you'll be the next victim of terrorism.

You trying to tell me about the music business is like you trying to tell me what Hawaii is like......and you've never been there. Silly little boy.......

"I was young and dumb......" lol.......OK. Still won't matter......your destined for failure....in the music business anywayz. You should look into being a court interpreter......you can translate for all the illegal immigrants that get caught up here. That should be a great job for you.

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
tadou said:
=
If after i shut him up, he's kind enough to let me call out Sarkastik (before the next set starts)....he'll get my props for it.....Then the same'll happen to Sar.

Jyeahh,,,,,,,,right.

we all know the deal tad,,,,,,,,,,,,I will make you stop rappin' 4 good,,,,,,,,,I'm tired of typin' 2 your punk ass ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,shut up.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Sak: mind humoring me as to how you are planning to accomplish such a feat? You dont sound like a freestyler...im sorry...but you just dont. You've got your little deep voice..booming vocals..rehearsed-a-hundred-times flow for your verses..blah blah blah...but you dont have what it takes to be a freestyler when you say shit like "we're gonna jump you" amd "shut up"...We implying you YOURSELF are a weakling, and 'shut up' being your sissy way out of an arguement (after you realize you lost, of course)

Freestyle-wise, you're a joke to me..if you're thinkin my songs are a front, and i REALLY just freestyle with 1 syllables...you're dead wrong...same with 2 syllables...which is why you bouts to get ate up if you step. Stick to the songs...you cant handle spontaneous, live, REAL rapping!!!

D-Sane: Just like i think i know everything about lyrics, you think you know everything about business...truth is, you could probably teach me a few things...and i could teach YOU a few MORE things...why's that?

You've, in the past, worked with hard-headed, stubborn artists in the past, and over time, its made you bitter..and shrewd..and more closed-minded as well............I've, in the past, worked with hard-working, always-improving artists who give nothing less than 110%..making me more focused, keen, and open-minded than ever.

Notice the emphasis on open/closed-minded? I myself am arrogant but open-minded...YOU are arrogant and CLOSED-minded...until you get a BSBA or an MBA, there's ALWAYS something someone can tell you about business, Entertainment Biz or otherwise...

When i was 10, i used to play a game called "Tetris"..blocks comin down faster and faster as the levels progressed til you had less than a second to decide where each block would fit...level 19 (with a 'trick') was the highest level you could start a game at..guess what level i used to start at for shits and giggles? That right there is the key....you wanna be a lawyer, a freestyler, a politician...play that game...watch what it does for your hand-eye coordination, and mental speed...

(Word, im rambling :) ) Anyways...case in point..im too advanced to stop now..EVERY YEAR, i get quicker, wittier, more profound, more organized, and less distracted..Some rappers hit their prime at about age 21, then go downhill from there..i feel like im already ahead of most people's Pinnacle...

I honestly feel like nobody in the NW can stop me on the mic..i'd like to say the whole west coast, but i gotta take it 1 step at a time...if neema and sar wanna get their notoriety from me steppin on em on my way to the top..its all gravy with me

May 6, 2002
mp3.com
huh?

if neema and sar wanna get their notoriety from me steppin on em on my way to the top..its all gravy with me

uhhmmm, your smokin dog......we already have what you call "noteriety" we have things we have already accomplished wether or not we "holla back" at t-a-d-o-l-o-u-s...

Your just a footnote in our careers.....but for you, this is like your big time "shot"....your big chance to prove your "down", I know you are counting the days, your like the "Rudy" of the rap game, lol, waiting for your one chance to get of the bench.....

me and sarkastik are gonna be around wether or not we woop your ass....where as you, lol, if you dont come with absoloute fire....your basically done.....so really, the pressure is on you....

But, I am gonna stop talking head, I been doing alot of thinking lately, and I am big on Karma....so, tadou, its like this, if you gonna bring it, bring it, dont talk about it, be about it......

Neema Khorrami
Unexpected Arrival

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
Make no mistake, this isnt gonna be me walking up, rapping 10 seconds, having the crowd boo, then Neema "ripping me a new asshole".......its gonna be me going up, spittin 60-90 seconds acappella or over a beat (doesnt matter to me, or my flow), and leaving him standing there wondering what to do next. If he spits, i spit for another 90 and shut him up. If after i shut him up, he's kind enough to let me call out Sarkastik (before the next set starts)....he'll get my props for it.....Then the same'll happen to Sar.
:rolleyes: riiiiiiiiiiiight.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
You made a TRL-Hopeful Ass, Bitch track full of more cliche's than an entire Puff Daddy album, and got your foot in the door...and what?

Im bout to cut that foot off and stick it in your mouth (if you didnt already beat me to it)

Status
Not open for further replies.