**? STREET LEVEL RECORDS OUT OF BUSINESS ?*****

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
tadou said:
Low on funds? maybe.

Out of business? Not with D-Sane runnin shit...
Jesus fuckin' Christ........for once Tadou hit the nail on the fuckin' head!

Out of business? Laughing My Ass Off. Not until I can't afford to renew my business license!

I can't wait to hear what the haters are gonna say when they see me bounce back? Or when they figure out who's on the team now? REAL cats that I've known for years.......who KNOW I ain't shady!

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
Maybe "Off the Hook", but not off SLR.
But how is Fagou gonna ride D's nuts about his business practices,but still talkin shit about MY album? HMMMMM?
Looks like you got a closet groupie D.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
One thing i give respect for is dedication and refusing to surrender

If that makes me a 'groupie', then i gurantee you....im one of the few groupies like myself you'll EVER run into.

Oh, and by the way...when you DO run into those people like me, they'll be offering you those 7 digit numbers and giving you car keys.

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
tadou said:
If that makes me a 'groupie', then i gurantee you....im one of the few groupies like myself you'll EVER run into.

Oh, and by the way...when you DO run into those people like me, they'll be offering you those 7 digit numbers and giving you car keys.

OHH,, Like my personal butler or some shit, Right?

May 4, 2002
Street Level out of business huh its Funny style how dawg's name is unknown.....I just heard some of Sarkastics
cd over at the pad last night its off the wall......So Street Level is going nowhere........but up...... and Tadou you little homo
come to Neemas show you hoe and show us what you got walk the talk you little computer rapp supperstar

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Dak iller said:
and Tadou you little homo
come to Neemas show you hoe and show us what you got
tru dat! this guy has the chance of a lifetime to try and rip neema a new asshole in front of his own crowd and he's going to act like he's so ill that he wouldn't wanna do that to neema. LMMFAO. tadou knows for a fact that neema would grab the mic and unleash holy hell. that's BITCH MADE SHIT, you need to show up and quit talking excuses...

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
GREEDY BD said:
WHERES NEEMAS SHOW? ARE YOU GOING D SANE?
hip hop is being painted as violent in the mainstream media especially around Seattle... for luv of the game, don't plan no attacks at a show. it's already hard enough to get a good venue to host a hip hop event that's not staffed with the FBI. besides, I don't think neema would much appreciate it. that's just my opinion.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Ive got nearly 3 weeks, PLENTY of fundage, PLENTY of notice, and a 99.9% GURANTEED ride....if this cat really thinks he can rip me....I invite him to try, and ill show him how 360 is runnin this shit, NOT 206...

Open invite to anybody else too.....Mo-X, thats you...LiL G, thats you....Naked Man, thats you too....Cool Nutz been frontin like he want at me, but he aint gonna show...THA_206? you got jokes if you think he's showin......

All in all....seems like a plan to me...i go home with a videotape to show everybody and throw on the net....yall will go home, and start listening to mixtapes so you can figure out what the fuck just happened :eyecross:

Naked Man

On the Rise
Jun 15, 2002
Tadou, If you show up, post up a recent pic of yourself so we know who you are.
Cuz I think you would show up and not say a word to nobody since we dont know what you look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.