STRANGER OR ANYBODY ELSE FROM SAN JO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2002
Carls JR splits into 2 big sections, and on 1 section its nothing but seats and a bathroom. Nobody was in there except me, my girl and these fools. Shit had me so heated. After those punks tried to sit outside in the parking lot in their blue van trying to mug. Its crazy theres so many Surenos rolling around here with San Bruno inbetween MATEO, SSF, DC, and a bunch of other Norteno populated cities.

Now that I mention DC, after all this shit happened I was rolling by the aves and I seen a big ass "EASTSIDE DALY CITY X4 COME PUTOZ" by the AMPM.

Feb 28, 2003
NICOYA415 said:
Today I was at Carls JR in BRUNO with my girl and some eses roll up with some bitches. I was sporting a red FRISCO shirt and my red sweats with some white cortezs. These fools looked like 17 years old sporting Raider jerseys with blue cortezs and blue belts. I was grubbing with my girl and one of the bitches walks right by my table and says "fucking chapette". I immediately get up and ask the bitch what she said. She didn't turn around so I went up to her, grabbed her by her hair and turned her around. Then pulled her hair and threw her down to the ground because she wouldn't confess up and them punk ass motherfuckers didn't say shit. I don't funk with Surenos, shit I really don't give a fuck about them. But this bitch and her boys tried to disrespect me and I aint down with that shit. The reason I posted this here was because the eses were sporting sweaters that read "WSSJ STL", I don't exactly remember if it was STL but it did say WSSJ and SB or ST someshit. Fucking punk ass motherfuckers.
YOU DONT EVEN BANG YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST LET THAT SHIT SLIDE, YOU NEED TO STOP FRONTING LIKE YOUR A NORTE WHEN IT'S SAFE AND WHEN IT'S TIME TO CHUNK EM USE YOUR LITTLE "I DON'T EVEN CLAIM" LINE. YOUR JUST A FAN OF NORTE, YOU MUST HAVE LISTENED TO 17 REASONS ONE TOO MANY TIMES

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^ YEA...3POSTS DEEP AND HE ALREADY CLOWNIN...

SEEMS LIKE U GOT IT TWISTED..CUZ EVEN THO IT DOES SEEM LIKE DUDE WAS SPORTIN SOME NORTE FITS...BUT SHIT...AT LEAST HE DID THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT U TRYNA SAY .."USE THE I DONT CLAIM" LINE...SHIT..HE STOOD UP FOR HIS(CONSIDERING THE STORY IS TRUE)....

BESIDES..IM CURIOUS TO KNOW WHOS ALTER EGO "MR BLISTER" IS

Status
Not open for further replies.