STRANGER OR ANYBODY ELSE FROM SAN JO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
BIG OSO LOC said:
MAN THAT SHIT WAS ADDICTING.....ANYBODY CAN RUN UP AND BEAT DOWN SOME FOOL....BUT TO MAKE A MAN BITCH UP AND TAKE HIS OWN CLOTHES OFF AND SPIT ON THEM....THEN BE MADE TO SAY "FUCK SUR"....I'LL ADMIT THOUGH I FELT BAD THIS ONE TIME WHEN WE CAUGHT FOUR OF THEM WALKIN BY AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL....WHEN WE MADE ONE OF EM TAKE OFF HIS BLUE NUMBER 3 JERSEY AND BLUE BELT HE ACTUALLY STARTED CRYING..I MEAN HE ACUALLY BROKE DOWN AND STARTED CRYING......I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT IT HIT ME PRETTY HARD...I FELT REAL BAD ABOUT IT....SOME OF YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO DIG DEEP AND UNDERSTAND WHY SOMETHING LIKE THAT COULD GET TO ME...BUT IT ONLY LASTED FOR A SECOND CAUSE IT WASN'T MY FAULT HE WAS WALKIN AROUND WITH A BLUE JERSEY AND BLUE BELT HANGIN WITH A "S" ON HIS BUCKLE...LOL HAHA
i cant see OSO feelin bad 4 punkin scrapz...lol even tho i know where ur comin 4rm...i never flt bad 4 n e one i punked...everytime i did it...was cuz i had a damn good reason...ive made them WF scrapz in delhi say fuck sur..but we did it so many timez that it wasnt a big thing...the best thing we would do was make them take off beltz hatz ragz ect..N make them burn it right there....N after that we would beat there ass cuz they couldnt even be loyal 2 a bitch ass gang...me N my cuzzin have done sum funny ass shit....i have stpriez 2 get u guyz rollin over dyin in ur seatz

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
Yea I from ESSJ,and I didn't mean scraps are from the most Ghetto parts of San Jo. I meant they live in the most ghetto parts of San Jo. I already explained everything else as much as I wanted to from the posts you've read. (I banged NORTE if you didn't know?)

Dec 17, 2002
The way I see it that these rataz can try to claim a part of San Jo but they're always hiding. In the old school days they used to wear their shit with the panos but they got dealt with.
Nowadays I never see them representing ESSJ nor any other part of San Jo.
Sometimes I see young cholos walking around wearing neutral colors with no blue nor red. So I don't know if they're scraps or homeboys.
The only parts in the East Side you might see scrapas is on Gramercy.
Those putos ride hard on homeboys (my homeboy got jumped there, and on another occassion they tried to jump me).
Once in a while we take a cruise over by Rainbow park to look for them.
But to answer the question, ESSJ still represents NORTE.
Too many vetes and youngsters out there still.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
@strangeressj

do u know sum homie named donar?...hez a big time bullz fan...N hez assyrian

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
oic...well hez a norteno homie 4rm san jo....umm i bet u know him...but not by hiz real name....but yea man hez a koo ass homie

Jun 8, 2002
@OSO, DAMN ENE SOME SHIT HUH BUT ITS PRETTY FUNNY THO. WELL I FELT SORRIED ONE TIME WHEN MY FRIEND FROM SCHOOL RAN UP TO THIS SCRAP THAT WAS TALKIN SHIT AND DROPPED HIM ON THE GROUND N STARTED KICKIN HIM ALL OVER AND THE FOO WAS ALL CRYIN SHIT I FELT BAD, BUT OH WELL LIKE OSO SAID IT WASN'T MY FAULT. BUT HAHA GOT HELLA FUCKED UP THATS WHAT THEY GET.

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
A little over general, ya know?

rudog said:
(I banged NORTE if you didn't know?)
northblocc415 said:
WHAT BARRIO WAS U FROM IN SAN JO?
?

metaphor:
Q. "Where do you live?"
A. "Im from Killa Kali."
Q. "North or South?"
A. "I rep CALIFORNIA if you didnt know"

?????

see what im saying?

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
@everyone

man i was thinkin bout sum shit...what if we took sum of these post...locked them up in a vault N like 50 yearz 4rm now...open it up N juss sit back N remenis*...i can see alot of us...old N sum what wrinkled...hoepfully most of u guyz r still around...(wit godz power)...but we juss see how dum we were in sum of these postz

has that crossed N E of yourz guyz mindz?

F

FUCK_$UR

STRANGERESSJ said:
Once in a while we take a cruise over by Rainbow park to look for them.
HAHAHA They be kickin' at a park named Rainbow? I live out here in Union City on the Westside. Skraps never really come over here. The only place you can really spot them is at the movies on Fridays and Saturdays or sometimes you'll catch them walking around every now and then. They usually drive through the movies. There's hella shit that went down at the movies over here with them mother fuckers. I remember one time me and homeboys beat the shit out of 3 of them in front of the movie theatre. I got hella memories at them movies.

Dec 17, 2002
Yeah them scrapas kick it their. Fools are pretty down n shit.
And like Big Reese said, there's also the scrapas from VTG Tami Li
Gangsters, mainly scrapas from LA.
And Happy Hollow scrapas, hence Rocksprings incident.
But they're always doing their own thing nowadays.
Just like the homeboys.
Things are strangely quiet these days.
Wait for Cinco de Mayo, then shit will pop off.

Jul 3, 2002
Today I was at Carls JR in BRUNO with my girl and some eses roll up with some bitches. I was sporting a red FRISCO shirt and my red sweats with some white cortezs. These fools looked like 17 years old sporting Raider jerseys with blue cortezs and blue belts. I was grubbing with my girl and one of the bitches walks right by my table and says "fucking chapette". I immediately get up and ask the bitch what she said. She didn't turn around so I went up to her, grabbed her by her hair and turned her around. Then pulled her hair and threw her down to the ground because she wouldn't confess up and them punk ass motherfuckers didn't say shit. I don't funk with Surenos, shit I really don't give a fuck about them. But this bitch and her boys tried to disrespect me and I aint down with that shit. The reason I posted this here was because the eses were sporting sweaters that read "WSSJ STL", I don't exactly remember if it was STL but it did say WSSJ and SB or ST someshit. Fucking punk ass motherfuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.