strange music fantasy football league 2009 let me know?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2003
I thought favre was gonna fuck me... only way to win was for Chicago to get a TD in OT.... and they DID!

Winner winner chicken dinner bitches!
all I have to say is, fuck Adrian Peterson...

At least I had the pleasure of knocking Sandy out of the playoffs, even after spotting him a RB spot last week. Guess it makes the loss feel a little better, but I still say fuck Adrian.

Guess we will see what happens next year... oh wait, I was banned...

Dec 29, 2002
congrats mizzou and fuck you twiztid i told u that u wouldnt win and what happened lol
and you can start your own homo fantasy league for females next year that whine and bitch

Nov 14, 2003
congrats mizzou and fuck you twiztid i told u that u wouldnt win and what happened lol
and you can start your own awesome fantasy league for people who know what they are doing next year that win championships and drink beer
^ fixed

The thing that matters is, I kicked your ass. You realize i was 1 missed extra point away from winning it?

Dec 29, 2002
i kicked your ass twice during the season so what does it matter you beat me by 3 or 4 points in the playoffs then lost in the next round nobody remembers 2nd place lol
all that matters to me is that you didnt win the league and we didnt have a female win the league

Feb 12, 2006
I got killed by injuries just like my fucking redskins. Next year I will make better picks, this was my first time with this shit and now i atleast know what the hell i have to do now.