strange lights in phoenix sky

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
who cares? there's more than weird lights in the sky goin on that we dont know about and probably never will. if the shit is true its been goin on since the days of the bible so no reason 2 trip on the shit now

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Hype? TO think that we are the ONLY living beings in the entire SOLAR system, is just plain arrogant.
yes we are the only "intelligent life" in the solar system - a solar system is small, if you meant entire 'Universe' then I agree we're not alone.

maybe we get visited by Aliens, but they ain't gonna talk to us, or contact us. Do you go to the ocean and talk to the fish?

all I'm saying is there is a lot of military in the desert, and its more probable that its human innovation, rather then extraterrestrial.

I think there's most defiantly intelligent life out there, but in reality either they are so more advance then us they wont bother to even communicate with us, or no one in the universe has invented a way to move across 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 billion miles yet

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I saw lights like this a few years ago, but the lights would rotate around each other and they moved across the sky very fast, too fast to be a plane or helicopter. Kinda crazy seeing that video of pretty much the same thing I saw...

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
God damn, I bet it was Predators...
that would be fucking dope

i knew this fat black girl named mallory, and i used to call her predator cuz she had the hair, and she had ugly ass teeth, like her gums covered 75% of her teeth and she had braces over the 25% that were showing, and when she smiled, it was a terrible sight

May 9, 2002
maybe we get visited by Aliens, but they ain't gonna talk to us, or contact us. Do you go to the ocean and talk to the fish?
Last time i checked, fish dont fly UFO's. We are talking about ADVANCED intelligent life forms, not something that gets tuned into sticks and deep fried.

all I'm saying is there is a lot of military in the desert, and its more probable that its human innovation, rather then extraterrestrial.
True, but maybe the technology they are testing IS extraterristial...in other words, they got the idea from an external source.

I think there's most defiantly intelligent life out there, but in reality either they are so more advance then us they wont bother to even communicate with us, or no one in the universe has invented a way to move across 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 billion miles yet
How do you know? There is no way of knowing that. Maybe some higher intelligent life forms did and thats what those lights were, neither you no I know what it is...we can only speculate.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
that would be fucking dope

i knew this fat black girl named mallory, and i used to call her predator cuz she had the hair, and she had ugly ass teeth, like her gums covered 75% of her teeth and she had braces over the 25% that were showing, and when she smiled, it was a terrible sight
LMFAOOO

There was a white bitch that worked at the local Taco Bell my friends and I called Predator. She had pretty much the same problems.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
I'll tell u guys who that is.........them god dam Germans.........after all these years they finially bult a bomber that can reach U.S soil...........on a side note CURSE them gosh damn germans,curse um all.......