strange lights in phoenix sky

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2006
www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/2008/04/21/20080421abrk-strangelights0421-CP-CP.html

Several Valley residents reported seeing strange red lights in the sky on Monday night.

One north Phoenix resident, who wished to remain anonymous, said he saw four or five red lights lined up in a straight line and spaced apart evenly. The lights slowly moved east and became dimmer as the witness watched. He said the last light remained in the sky the longest. Then three jets came from the west and traveled in the direction of the red lights.

An Arizona Republic reporter who lives in Deer Valley reported seeing four lights in a square shape that eventually became a triangular shape. The lights were moving to the east and they disappeared one by one. She said the lights were visible for about 13 minutes.

An official from Luke Air Force Base stated that they do not have any aircraft in the sky tonight and that the lights are not part of any Air Force activities.

May 2, 2002
nevermind.. I guess this is real news. hmm...

you usually dont see red ufo lights though

why the fuck are there SO MANY ufo sighting/abductions in AZ?!

Aug 11, 2004
Probally just secretive govrement shit...

I doubt aliens, unless you want to buy into the hype
exactly nine time out of 10 people think they see shit it is probably some top secret shit at one of the many military bases out there... Then like 20 years down the road they announce shit like the F-117 and the B-2 but to tell everyone yeah thats us when they are doing secret shit ruins it

May 2, 2002
I dont think intelligent life existing on one of the infinite amount of stars in existence is too far fetched of an idea. If you had the technology to travel to other parts of the galaxy, wouldnt you be curious how other life forms were living.

no more far fetched than "god" existing.

Jan 14, 2008
nevermind.. I guess this is real news. hmm...

you usually dont see red ufo lights though

why the fuck are there SO MANY ufo sighting/abductions in AZ?!
dont tell me youve never heard of AREA: 51?! haha

haha @ this story.. didnt power98 do some bullshit like this on the radio for aprils fools? people are suckers..

Jun 27, 2005
www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/2008/04/21/20080421abrk-strangelights0421-CP-CP.html

Several Valley residents reported seeing strange red lights in the sky on Monday night.

One north Phoenix resident, who wished to remain anonymous, said he saw four or five red lights lined up in a straight line and spaced apart evenly. The lights slowly moved east and became dimmer as the witness watched. He said the last light remained in the sky the longest. Then three jets came from the west and traveled in the direction of the red lights.

An Arizona Republic reporter who lives in Deer Valley reported seeing four lights in a square shape that eventually became a triangular shape. The lights were moving to the east and they disappeared one by one. She said the lights were visible for about 13 minutes.

An official from Luke Air Force Base stated that they do not have any aircraft in the sky tonight and that the lights are not part of any Air Force activities.

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT! For real?? The last one there is the one that was there the longest? I would have never guessed. Thank God for the news media to explain this shit to me!