Str8Strange09 takin over posts!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
yeah fuck all this turf bashin. he started on me cause im from AZ. Im sure hes never been west of the mississippi. all good though. YO AZ MATT how was that 116 degree heat up there in bird town. phoenix is hot as fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
nah nigga...

azryda420 said:
yeah fuck all this turf bashin. he started on me cause im from AZ. Im sure hes never been west of the mississippi. all good though. YO AZ MATT how was that 116 degree heat up there in bird town. phoenix is hot as fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u started shit by callin me a dumbass for posting i was makin a thread for new homeboy and u can talkin ish so get yo mind correct homie.....i can care less where u from and fuck a gang!

Nov 14, 2002
we know what that name means u aint got shit to show
Yeah..... Yeah. Exactly.

i dont give a fuck KC niggaz always on tha grind hate all u want but damn i guess that why u all here u know kc gots tha fire...
Oh I'm sorry, I thought I was on a Strange Music message board, not a Kansas City message board.

so i guess azryda420 is fucking u in tha azz and u his bitch to speak up for him pathetic...where all my real niggaz at holla fuck these fake ass hoes
Yeah, I guess all the "real niggaz" are too busy playing their 20 dollar Game Boys to beat the other "real niggaz" high scores to prove their street credibility.

My point is, I don't have any problems with you but it's more than amusing that to prove you have money, you post up 50 bucks worth of video games...

Who the fuck does that? I mean, they weren't even XBox games! They were for Game Boy....... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahaa!!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

Yall some fools...
the Vett is a real cat....
peeps know him round the way...

AZwhateveryournameis...

its obvious you think Kc just a whole bunch of farmn land with your "flat land" remarks...
Kc got real streets just like anyother Major city...
get of Vetts back...lil homie...
you dont know what you talkin...