Str8Strange09 takin over posts!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
why did you start a whole thread you dumbass. yeah so what this other guy posted some messages. why am i even wasting my time on this response?

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
azryda420 said:
why did you start a whole thread you dumbass. yeah so what this other guy posted some messages. why am i even wasting my time on this response?
Lol becuz u dumb fuck....knew i get a sucker to post and blam in a matter of 5 mins my bait caught the guppy btw u wanna shit talk bring it on bish come to my town ill shove this ar-15 up your azz

Nov 14, 2002
Lol becuz u dumb fuck....knew i get a sucker to post and blam in a matter of 5 mins my bait caught the guppy btw u wanna shit talk bring it on bish come to my town ill shove this ar-15 up your azz

Well good work at doing nothing.

Jun 23, 2003
KC_Vett said:

ar-15 ? sure ? I bet you never even shot one. Does KC even have a place to go shooting let alone where you can legally fire an ar-15. ohh wait mr bad azz mezzican i bet you just shoot right off your porch in the hood. all that flat land youll probably get the bullet right in your own ass "chedder bob" I think your bullshit. and i posted that respnse just because im getting paid to post this shit. so bite my ass. if i did come to your town, youd probably be busy smoking crack and givin head in the alleys for more crack money .

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
azryda420 said:

ar-15 ? sure ? I bet you never even shot one. Does KC even have a place to go shooting let alone where you can legally fire an ar-15. ohh wait mr bad azz mezzican i bet you just shoot right off your porch in the hood. all that flat land youll probably get the bullet right in your own ass "chedder bob" I think your bullshit. and i posted that respnse just because im getting paid to post this shit. so bite my ass. if i did come to your town, youd probably be busy smoking crack and givin head in the alleys for more crack money .
Lol are u serious KC niggas always stay strapped!!i think u watch 8 mile too much that u think u eminem. Im tired of that lame ass chedda bob line its played out but i guess arizona's behind everyone else and about u getting paid for postin good for u since u cant get a real job shit least u can do go slang some weight and speaking of weight tell your mom to quit emailing pics of her taking her temp thru her pussy sick shit man but i guess she loves u but the look of that tattoo on her so called arm..and the crack quote u made we all know crackheads are the only ones that talk about crack so.....fuck off and die!!!! :dead:

Jun 23, 2003
your telling me to get a real job. thats funny man. your the one talking about selling dope and shit. im working right now getting paid doing my thang on this board on top of that. so i dont think im the dumbass here. and sadly to say the west is rearely behind the midwest. fads usually go from west to east. i bet you still collect pogs and wear slap brecelets. you are a big ass choad for saying all that shit you said. blow me . post all the dumb ass pics you want. my mom is probably a milf compare to your fatt trailor living momma. she probably has a hillbilly accent that is native to the missouri area. have fun having sex with your brothers and siters man.

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
lol

azryda420 said:
your telling me to get a real job. thats funny man. your the one talking about selling dope and shit. im working right now getting paid doing my thang on this board on top of that. so i dont think im the dumbass here. and sadly to say the west is rearely behind the midwest. fads usually go from west to east. i bet you still collect pogs and wear slap brecelets. you are a big ass choad for saying all that shit you said. blow me . post all the dumb ass pics you want. my mom is probably a milf compare to your fatt trailor living momma. she probably has a hillbilly accent that is native to the missouri area. have fun having sex with your brothers and siters man.
Shit U Small Change To Me Homie I Aint Going Even Waste My Time No More Cuz Broke Hoes Is A No No.......Prob sum lil white dude who is 12 yrs old that sits at his comp all day downloading from kazaa what a shame....

Nov 14, 2002
Nice wad of singles with a hundred on the top..

And bitch, You gonna post up some gameboy games as proof that you have money? LoL. My little cousin has more games than that. Hahahaaaa.... And there's that nice lookin' 100 dollar cd player I was going to get from Target the other day.

Oh and a cell phone too! LoL. They don't give those away for free or anything.

Needless to say, I find the sentence
i guess arizona's behind everyone else
amusing comin' from a KC Vett... Everyone out in the midwest thinks they're fuckin' gangbangers. That shit was played out in 93.

Hahaha... Game boy games.

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
lol come on zero media

Zer0.MediA said:
Nice wad of singles with a hundred on the top..

And bitch, You gonna post up some gameboy games as proof that you have money? LoL. My little cousin has more games than that. Hahahaaaa.... And there's that nice lookin' 100 dollar cd player I was going to get from Target the other day.

Oh and a cell phone too! LoL. They don't give those away for free or anything.

Needless to say, I find the sentence

amusing comin' from a KC Vett... Everyone out in the midwest thinks they're fuckin' gangbangers. That shit was played out in 93.

Hahaha... Game boy games.
we know what that name means u aint got shit to show i dont give a fuck KC niggaz always on tha grind hate all u want but damn i guess that why u all here u know kc gots tha fire...
so i guess azryda420 is fucking u in tha azz and u his bitch to speak up for him pathetic...where all my real niggaz at holla fuck these fake ass hoes

Jun 23, 2003
Yo vett. I got hella more games than that , and i got more cash in tha bank where it earns internest at a higher rate than your momma giving blowjobs on the corner. and well leave crack outta this argument. I wouldnt wanna get you feenin. I d hate fo you to smoke your own supply you big baller you! then you wouldnt have that fat stack of all those ones you get from selling 4 dollar shots to crackheads who scraped up a few bucks to blaze a bowl. i wont explain what interest is , cause im sure youll be lost. and my cell-phone is hella tighter than yours. good thing you left out the pic of your pad cause we would all see what a shithole trailer you live in. keep spendin ya cash on toys playa! maybe you should take that stack of cash and have your gameboy diamond studded. then you could bling bling it when your in the back seat of your mommas mini van when your going to church this sunday.

Apr 21, 2003
Why is it when people start talking shit to eachother they talk shit about where they live...cause i live in Arizona too and im fuckin proud of it.. and i take that shit to heart.. but since people are talkin shit on the net you can't do nothin.. but most of these people are bitches face to face... and no im not talkin shit to anyone... but hell im never gonna fix anything here lol ... just tryin to back up someone from az... lol see ya