stop snitching gone too far

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
if it aint none of your fucking business then keep ya mouth shut....if it life threatning or is morally wrong, tell someone, but under no circumstances would i call the cops. maybe tell a homegirl to call the cops, but my name aint showin up on paper work for shit. an only reason i would tel ol girl is if its sum straight fucked up morally wrong shit....aint no way im fina be nosey an hate or some other shit. it dont concern me than it dont urge me

May 9, 2002
Mr Arson said:
serves her right.....
In this case..no.

Anytime kids are involved, there is no "snitching".

My friend had to call the cops on their neighbors because they were beating and starving their 7 year old.

When the cops and CPS finally got their, after them telling them for nearly 7 months, it was and still is the worst case of malnurishment for a child in the history of the State of Washington; they were even on the news.

Fuck all that, I commend them for doing that...and if anyone wants to call my friend a snitch for maybe saving the life of a child....then they can fuck off all the way six ways from Sunday.

May 9, 2002
fillyacup said:
if it aint none of your fucking business then keep ya mouth shut....if it life threatning or is morally wrong, tell someone, but under no circumstances would i call the cops. maybe tell a homegirl to call the cops, but my name aint showin up on paper work for shit. an only reason i would tel ol girl is if its sum straight fucked up morally wrong shit....aint no way im fina be nosey an hate or some other shit. it dont concern me than it dont urge me
So if you knew a kids life was in danger, you wouldnt cal the cops becuase of your "hatred" for cops? Thats just stupid.

May 10, 2002
fillyacup said:
^^^ Contradiction of itself

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
So if you knew a kids life was in danger, you wouldnt cal the cops becuase of your "hatred" for cops? Thats just stupid.
read that shit again.

if something morally wrong than i would either take action myself, or have someone call the cops. i wouldnt.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
MrPeete said:
^^^ Contradiction of itself
if ya got time, please, explain the contradictory factors involved. please

matter fact, lemme xplain

i wouldnt call the cops if i seen a drug deal or i seen someone get shot, or even if i got shot. i wouldnt drop names for shit. maybe thats jus how i was raised but i aint nosey or a rat. fuck that shit. have pride an honor within ya self

but if some baby raper or some other fucked up shit was takin place best believe i wouldnt let that shit slide

May 10, 2002
fillyacup said:
if ya got time, please, explain the contradictory factors involved. please
Contradiction #1

"but under no circumstances would i call the cops."

"maybe tell a homegirl to call the cops ..."

You're still "snitching" one way or the other right?

Contradiction #2

"an only reason i would tel ol girl is if its sum straight fucked up morally wrong shit..."

"aint no way im fina be nosey an hate or some other shit."

"it dont concern me than it dont urge me"

So which one is it? Are you not going to be nosey or are you going to (based on the act) have a heart and "snitch" through a female?

It sounds like you want to say you'd "snitch" but you don't want to actually say those words. Cause you're saying everything except, "I fillyacup, would snitch (depending on the situation)"

Just how I took it...

May 9, 2002
MrPeete said:
Contradiction #1

"but under no circumstances would i call the cops."

"maybe tell a homegirl to call the cops ..."

You're still "snitching" one way or the other right?

Contradiction #2

"an only reason i would tel ol girl is if its sum straight fucked up morally wrong shit..."

"aint no way im fina be nosey an hate or some other shit."

"it dont concern me than it dont urge me"

So which one is it? Are you not going to be nosey or are you going to (based on the act) have a heart and "snitch" through a female?

It sounds like you want to say you'd "snitch" but you don't want to actually say those words. Cause you're saying everything except, "I fillyacup, would snitch (depending on the situation)"

Just how I took it...
Owned.

Whats the difference between calln the cops yourself or having someone do it for you? Either way, youre the main source of info.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
mutherfuckers are mainey over there, my question is where can I get a super cool branding iron like that? was that custom? I'm have to hit the feed shop and cop me one of those. LOL

Dec 25, 2003
fillyacup said:
i wouldnt call the cops if i seen a drug deal or i seen someone get shot,
What if its a old ass bum that no one gives a fuck about?

What is that then, some "laugh it off" type shit?

You aint gonna go around blastin people over that shit.

All the stop snitching movement does is make minorities and the poor worse off than they already are.

Oct 5, 2006
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
In this case..no.

Anytime kids are involved, there is no "snitching".

My friend had to call the cops on their neighbors because they were beating and starving their 7 year old.

When the cops and CPS finally got their, after them telling them for nearly 7 months, it was and still is the worst case of malnurishment for a child in the history of the State of Washington; they were even on the news.

Fuck all that, I commend them for doing that...and if anyone wants to call my friend a snitch for maybe saving the life of a child....then they can fuck off all the way six ways from Sunday.
I AGREE!

Nov 7, 2005
it's one thing to not cooperate and never betray your crime partners and to stick with a code. but she called cps! they were not in a robbery or drug deal together and she tried to save herself. she was being a citizen.