stop snitching gone too far

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
The Red Sin said:
@Stomper and any foolz on agreement to what happened. No one really answer my question. So if she told the copz she was raped, does she still deserve it? If she was reporting molestation is she a snitch therefore deserving it? You mother fuckers know what happens in the pen with Chesters, rapists, and child molesters, so which on is worse. Letting a mother fucker out there raping people and kids, or having them locked up? Think about it. OH YEAH, especially for you hardcore Gz, you mother fuckers are always told by OGs that mother fuckers that abuse their kids get hit up in the big time. Rapists get what they dish out, and chesters well you know.
to be technical, if she got raped and did go to the cops, she did snitch....

but should she be scrutinized for it? fuck no

::

May 9, 2002
T-Spoon said:
i never said you WOULD. BUT, ur takin up for snitchin.
You just dont get it, do you?

here yall go with the "word" bein over played out, bla, bla.
Thats cus folks like you are just retarded over it.

snitchin is snitchin. bottom line

if u call the cops on ANYBODY, then ur a snitch. would i look down on you for callin the cops on a molester, NO, but are u a snitch, yes. .
Than why do you bring it up? Why are you dwelling on it? Are you THAT obssessed with the word that you have to point out YOUR definition everytime something LOGICAL comes up?

would u call the cops on a dope dealer. yes, no?
What does it matter? Why do you care so much? Again, your obsessing about this shit, its becoming redundant.

if u would, then ur a snitch.
If i was, then good for me. Isnt this whole thing about minding ones business, yet your digging and sniffing around for answers. Heres an idea, MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.

if not, then y not, u call the cops on a molestor, a rapist.
Wow.

like i said, if ur a snitch, then ur a snitch.
Yes, we can see that. Wanna stop repeating yourself?

how somebody gonna tell a person if they call the cops on a drug dealer, they snitchin, but if they call one on a molestor, they not?
Please tell me youre fuckin jokin me dude...PLEASE.

and here yall go with, "oh, well i guess i wasn't raised in the streets, bla, bla".[/quiote]

Homie, you dont know a goddamn muthafuckin thing about me...and i dont really give a fat ass fuck if you did know anything about me or not. Why do I need to explain anything to YOU or anyone? I am who I am, and thats all you or anyone else needs to know.

maybe that is the problem, maybe yall arent. i was. so i base my actions on my experience. u weren't, so u base ur actions on experience.
Good for you...you wanna biscuit?

wut the fucc half yall doin on this GANGSTA rap site, if yall dont live to the streets code?
You just answered youre own question...Becuase its the FUCKIN INTERNET. Besides, what does this being a gangsta rap website have to do with...well, anything? Do you REALLY believe Lynch eats baby nuts? That Spice 1 killed 1000 people, and that Cellski pushes 100 keys a day? If so, youre the most gulible dude i have EVER met. Its ENTERTAINMENT...

And just in case you dindt know, no one on the Sapranos actually killed anyone...they are just actors...

yall like GANGSTA rap, but if folx get GANGSTA on yall, yall call the cops? lol. fold.
First of all, cops are the biggest and baddest gang on the streets, becuase they have the power to KILL with little consequence...you of all GANGSTAS should know that.

Look, the fact that i even took the time out to explain anything is retarded...and I end it here. As st5ated, now for the third time, think what YOU want of me or what I do...I DONT FUCKIN CARE.

Have a nice day.

Apr 26, 2002
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
You just dont get it, do you?

Thats cus folks like you are just retarded over it.

Than why do you bring it up? Why are you dwelling on it? Are you THAT obssessed with the word that you have to point out YOUR definition everytime something LOGICAL comes up?

What does it matter? Why do you care so much? Again, your obsessing about this shit, its becoming redundant.

If i was, then good for me. Isnt this whole thing about minding ones business, yet your digging and sniffing around for answers. Heres an idea, MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.

Wow.

Yes, we can see that. Wanna stop repeating yourself?
whoa!!!! are u done? first off, YOU replied to this topic first, so obviously "who really gives a fucc"? you MUST.

Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Please tell me youre fuckin jokin me dude...PLEASE.
do i sound like i'm kidding? lol. again i ask: how somebody gonna tell a person if they call the cops on a drug dealer, they snitchin, but if they call one on a molestor, they not? answer the question retard.

Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Homie, you dont know a goddamn muthafuckin thing about me...and i dont really give a fat ass fuck if you did know anything about me or not. Why do I need to explain anything to YOU or anyone? I am who I am, and thats all you or anyone else needs to know.
and? YOU want a cookie? i really don't givew a fat ass fucc if i did kno anything about ur ass anyways, lol.

look retard, i asked u a simple ass question. u wanna get all butt hurt over it. u mus be a snitch.

Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Anyone who says "its the only way i can make it" aint tryin hard enough. Sounds like some half-ass, lazy shit to me. But whatever, I aint knockin someones hustle, but you knoiw the saying: "Make a mistake, shame on you. Make the same mistake, shame on ME"
so i asked a simple question: would u snitch?

ur quote had NOTHING to do with kids. it sounds more along the lines of a dope dealer. so i asked would u snitch. get ur panties out ur ass cracc relax, lol. fold.

Apr 26, 2002
MrPeete said:
lol .. I really got to you didn't I? You can admit it, I won't tell nobody
lol, there you go, naw, i mussa got to u. i'm chillin, bein anti snitch, livin life. u bein pro snitch on the internet, but won't spit ur "snitch" ideology to no REAL street cats face. :) fold.

May 10, 2002
Faster than a speeding cop car...

More powerful than a pair of hand cuffs...

Able to leap interrogation tables in a single bound...

T-SPOON ... SUUUUUUUPERTHUUUUUUGGGGGGGG

I crack me up :eyecross:

Apr 26, 2002
MrPeete said:
Faster than a speeding cop car...

More powerful than a pair of hand cuffs...

Able to leap interrogation tables in a single bound...

T-SPOON ... SUUUUUUUPERTHUUUUUUGGGGGGGG

I crack me up :eyecross:
sing louder than an opera singer,
so far able to evade ALL rat traps

mr "tell all" peete, the suuuuuuuuuuper SNITCH!!!!!!

hide ur drugs yall, peetes comin! fold.

Apr 26, 2002
MrPeete said:
Damn man, at least come up with your own jokes... lol

T-Spoon =
oh.... sorry i'm not good at JOKES, lol. don't be mad cuz my stolen ones were better than ur original. u tell good jokes, u da man peete!!!!! fold.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
JazzFan said:
Fuck rap music for making ignorance like that cool.

no no no no.....fuck stupid fucking people who cant tell the THIN line between entertainment an reality.....an fuck the people who push for that line to get smaller an smaller.....i.e. some rappers

Oct 14, 2004
WXS STOMP3R said:
SHUT UP LAME...INTERNET BALLS ONLY APPLY TO MESSAGE BOARDS HOMIE...YOU WOULDNT EVEN GET THE DITCH...YOU'D BE LEFT ON THE PAVEMENT...

When you really feel like being real let me know. Loser.