Stockton Folx

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Yeah. Lost Isle, it's on the Delta. I've been there a couple times. Both times I went there were only 50-75 people. The setting is cool and there are a decent (at best) number of people on an average day but they do have occasional events and that place gets crackin.
GOOD SHIT, I GOT A COUPLE HOMIES FROM MANTECA AND A HOMEBOY THAT GOES TO PACIFIC UNIVERSITY... IMA TRY TO HIT IT UP NEXT SUMMER

Jun 5, 2004
Anybody buying a house in Stockton on the eastside or southside is a gotdamn fool.....Make sure u buy the same type of artillary that TI bought u plan on living in those areas.
MOST OF THE FOLKS I MET IN STOCKTON WAS COO FOR THE MOST PART... BUTI WOULTND KNO LIVING THERE...

U KNOW WHAT PART OF THE TOWN IS BY THE TRAIN TRACKS? I HAVE AHOMIE THAT WORKED FOR UNION PACIFIC BY THE TRACKS, AND SAID THAT AREA IS HELLA BAD

Mar 18, 2003
GOOD SHIT, I GOT A COUPLE HOMIES FROM MANTECA AND A HOMEBOY THAT GOES TO PACIFIC UNIVERSITY... IMA TRY TO HIT IT UP NEXT SUMMER
If you go have some sort of back up plan as far as getting there and back. The second time I went there was no place to dock our boat so my boy dropped us all off and had to have someone else take him out there. In all probability you should be okay, because on an average day it's not too busy, but sometimes you'll circle that place and find nothing!