STL RAMS 2009 THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2009
This is from the 09 Seachicken thread.

t's not about big names fool ,it's bout specific pieces fitting into the scheme to make it a work. Other than SHE J and Curry you ain't done shit and bout to lose your other LB soon. And I did't say erryone just the Chickens,Whiners and Cards. Lokk do you even remember being in the AFC or you just a NFC SeaChicken Fan????

Feb 14, 2009
Here are the numbers that some of the new Rams are wearing, along with a few vets who have changed their number:

Keith Null, 9

Laurent Robinson, 11

Kyle Boller, 12

Chris Ogbonnaya, 22

Antonio Pittman, 25 (30 last year)

Justin King, 31 (32 last year)

Bradley Fletcher, 32

Kenneth Darby, 34 (33 last year)

Mike Karney, 44

Billy Bajema, 47

James Laurinaitis, 55

Jason Brown, 60

Jason Smith, 77

Brooks Foster, 89

Darell Scott, 97

Feb 14, 2004
This is from the 09 Seachicken thread.

t's not about big names fool ,it's bout specific pieces fitting into the scheme to make it a work. Other than SHE J and Curry you ain't done shit and bout to lose your other LB soon. And I did't say erryone just the Chickens,Whiners and Cards. Lokk do you even remember being in the AFC or you just a NFC SeaChicken Fan????
lol. well looks like we didn't lose our other LB. and yea i remember being in the afc. im not that fucking young dipshit LOL :cheeky:

Feb 14, 2009
05.07.2009 1:12 pm
St. Louis Rams trade RB Brian Leonard to Bengals
By Jim Thomas
St. Louis Post-Dispatch
Email thisShare this Print this
A crowded competition for the No. 2 running back spot behind Steven Jackson got less congested Thursday, with the Rams trading running back Brian Leonard to Cincinnati for defensive tackle Orien Harris.

Leonard’s agent, Mike McCartney confirmed that the deal had been finalized.

“This is a great trade for Brian,” McCartney said. “I give the Rams credit for putting him in a great situation, with a great quarterback in Carson Palmer, where he can be a running back. They’re going to put him in the nickel (package) right away.”
Later in the afternoon, the Rams formally announced the trade.

“This move allows us to add more depth to our defensive line rotation,” coach Steve Spagnuolo said in a statement.

After releasing Chris Perry recently, the Bengals don’t have a clear No. 2 running back behind starter Cedric Benson. The Bengals’ offseason roster currently includes Lindenwood University product DeDe Dorsey, Kenny Watson and sixth-round draft pick Bernard Scott at running back.

The Rams could never find a role for Leonard during his two seasons in St. Louis _ was he a running back or fullbacK? And that seemed to be the issue when Spagnuolo took over as well. Leonard was bothered by shoulder injuries in both of his seasons in St. Louis, playing in only two games last season before going on injured reserve.

The second-round draft pick carried only two times for seven yards last season, but saw extensive action in place of the injured Jackson in 2007. That year, Leonard finished as the Rams’ second-leading rusher with 303 yards on 86 carries (a 3.5 average), adding 30 catches for 183 yards. His best game came against Arizona on Oct. 7 of the ‘07 season when he rushed for 102 on 18 carries.

Harris was claimed off waivers from New Orleans by the Bengals before the start of the 2008 regular season. He played in 14 games with one start, finishing with 24 tackles. The addition of Tank Johnson in the offseason made him expendable in Cincy. In St. Louis he has a chance to be the team’s fourth defensive tackle, with he and fourth-round draft pick Darell Scott backing up starters Adam Carriker and Clfiton Ryan.

Selected in the fourth round of the 2006 draft by Pittsburgh out of the University of Miami (Fla.), Harris has been the ultimate journeyman so far in the NFL. St. Louis represents his six team, with prior stints with Buffalo and Cleveland besides his time in Pittsburgh, New Orleans and Cincinnati. Prior to his stint with the Bengals, he had played in only two other NFL regular-season games, both with Cleveland in 2006.

Harris, 6-3, 300, is a native of Jamaica and the younger brother of offensive tackle Kwame Harris, a former first-round pick of the San Francisco 49ers who currently is a free agent.

Feb 14, 2004
Rams might as well pick up Duece McAllister or even Shaun Alexander. someone some-what good to back up Jackson. or who ever has the expericne that'll take a pay cut haha

Feb 14, 2009
Rams release linebacker TinoisamoaComment Email Print Share ESPN.com news services

NFC West blog

ESPN.com's Mike Sando writes about all things NFC West in his division blog.

• Blog network: NFL Nation

The St. Louis Rams have released linebacker Pisa Tinoisamoa, the team's leading tackler in 2008.

"This was a difficult decision based on a lot of factors," Rams coach Steve Spagnuolo said Friday in a news release. "I have a great deal of respect for Pisa and wish him all of the best."

Tinoisamoa, a six-year veteran drafted by the Rams in the second round of the 2002 NFL draft, recorded 135 tackles in 2008, 88 of which were solo.

Tinoisamoa spent much of the previous two seasons on the injured-reserve list.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
yeah, it was my baby lol, my 86 biarritz eldo, shit was pretty dope, but had like 190k miles, and a salvage title after some rich fuck crashed into me a few years ago, he paid for repairs and insurance cashed me out, and i owed 300 on registration, and 400 on tickets, i went that day it got taken, i was leavin my house and a faggot cop was lookin at my shit, and a tow truck shows up, and i was like wtf is this, i got my extension til today, i got the 400 right here in my pocket, and pulled it out, and he was like sorry too late, u gotta pay that + 265 to get it back, i was like aww wtf thats fucked, and he started gettin cocky, and i got pissed, and i was bout to whoop his ass and he got in my face, trynna provoke me, and my cousin pulled me away, and pussy fuck boy called backup lol and they took it, so i said fuck it, i sped off in my 92 eldo, i needa get a custom licence plate that syas fukdcpd lol