STL RAMS 2009 THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
For all you closet Ram fans, here is the list of UDA's we picked up

Here’s the list:

Roger Allen/G/Missouri Western State
Ekenemchukwu Asiodu/LB/Central Oklahoma State
Jarrett Byers/WR/NE Oklahoma State
Ian Campbell/DL/Kansas State
Quentin Chaney/WR/Oklahoma
Dominic Douglas/LB/Mississippi State
Ray Feinga/G/Brigham Young
Jerome Johnson/FB/Nevada-Reno
Mike Newkirk/DL/Wisconsin
David Oswald/T/Brigham Young
Cordelius Parks/CB/Northeastern
Kirston Pittman/DL/Louisiana State
Mark Rubin/SS/Penn State
Daniel Sanders/C/Colorado
Phillip Trautwein/T/Florida
WEAK!

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
The NiNerZ have own the rams for a min now so shut the fuck up wit ur BULLSHIT ass Thread, FUCK THE RAMS, CARDINALS, and those bitch ass Raiders on da other side of the BAY BRIDGE, pre-season doesn't mean shit win or lose! there isn't no bragging rite in PRESEASON LMAOO talk about who won the last game during the regular season! and who will win next season! AND OH YEAH FUCK THE SEACOCKS TOO! AND THE COWBOYS N YES DATS FOR YOU ILLER LMFAOO

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
The NiNerZ have own the rams for a min now so shut the fuck up wit ur BULLSHIT ass Thread, FUCK THE RAMS, CARDINALS, and those bitch ass Raiders on da other side of the BAY BRIDGE, pre-season doesn't mean shit win or lose! there isn't no bragging rite in PRESEASON LMAOO talk about who won the last game during the regular season! and who will win next season! AND OH YEAH FUCK THE SEACOCKS TOO! AND THE COWBOYS N YES DATS FOR YOU ILLER LMFAOO
lol @ this fag ass vaginer fan thinking about me, and talking about me in a thread in which i haven't posted in until now.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i had seen you give props on this quote so you don't have to post for me to SAY FUCK THE COWBOYS N its adders To You! we know you like them bitch ass raiders too!!
okay, so i get it...

so you saw me give props, so then you got butthurt enough to do something about it.

but what the fuck is adders? you didn't pass your esl class? speak english you fag...

and no i don't like the raiders. but they're cooler than the niners...

Feb 14, 2009
Keep you faggot ass in the 9ers threads Pollo Joke aka chicken little. Fucc your squad and WE own the ALL TIME record for most wins against you fuccs. And yes you do have 5 SB's so other than that what else you got shit dicc????

Feb 14, 2009
Keep you faggot ass in the 9ers threads Pollo Joke aka chicken little. Fucc your squad and WE own the ALL TIME record for most wins against you fuccs. And yes you do have 5 SB's so other than that what else you got shit dicc????

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
okay, so i get it...

so you saw me give props, so then you got butthurt enough to do something about it.

but what the fuck is adders? you didn't pass your esl class? speak english you fag...

and no i don't like the raiders. but they're cooler than the niners...
Fuck Da Cowboys.... point blank

LMFAOO FUCK DA RAMZ