Still the worst sequel in Bay Rap History

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S-J

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
westside2000.cjb.net
I thought it was disappointing but I was expecting it to be compared to the first. I think the best tracks were Gotta Have A Heart, Cost To Shine, Murder On My Mind ft. C-Bo, You Don't Know What I Know ft. The Jacka. I didnt like Bass Rocks, some of the other tracks were average.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Mac mall illegal business 2000 or whatever was pretty bad also.
I'm one of the few people that actually really liked that album. I mean it doesnt really compare to IB?, but thats because A)Nothing can and B)Its completely different stylistically. Khayree was really doing some crazy experimental stuff on that album production wise. It shouldn't have been called IB?2 though, because as I said, it was in no way, shape, or form, a follow up.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Yeah, I just thought 17 reasons had a lot more quality songs overall. I think I only listened to 18 with a bullet a couple times through though so there might be some tracks I'd like if I heard it again. When I heard 17 reasons, that cd didn't leave my rotation for months

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
I'm a hater because i'm tellin it how it is? I like a gang of shit-Canadian Bacon, Mafia Moves those freestyle tapes- I just wasen't feelin this at all though I gave it a few listens.

Little Big & Big mafi wasen't much, though I thought the beats on there sounded way cleaner
haters watch goodfellas too bro

Mar 21, 2013
It's funny how I didn't like Mafia Moves when it came out but one day way after I threw it on for shits and giggles and it hella grew on me. Some CDs take time to grow you on. Zonin is that shit. As far as MP2, he shoulda called it something else and did MP2 more similar to the first one but updated, and maybe tried to get similar features with new ones. It wasn't the greatest album from him but it still had a few on there to knock. I felt the same way about the Chef one too. I think at the time of doing MP2 he had put more energy into those mixtapes than he did his album.