Still the worst sequel in Bay Rap History

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL

If you only heard the first classic Mr Predictor, consider yourself lucky. I've had talks with my Grandmother that were more interesting than this crap.

If the sad attemp to fit in with the hyphy croud wasen't bad enough, the beats on here are boring and stagnant. They don't change thoughout the songs because...

Killa Keise (RIP) pulled a Remember Me? on Cell, my stealing the show on Cells own tracks. Whoever sings the hooks on here really half assed it & made some of the ok songs, unlistenable.

Cellski you got so much dough but you can't get a real singer/crooner on your album?

I know it's old & probably been talked about on here before, but I can't think of a part 2 to ANYTHING Bay related... that was this shitty

Oct 31, 2007

If you only heard the first classic Mr Predictor, consider yourself lucky. I've had talks with my Grandmother that were more interesting than this crap.

If the sad attemp to fit in with the hyphy croud wasen't bad enough, the beats on here are boring and stagnant. They don't change thoughout the songs because...

Killa Keise (RIP) pulled a Remember Me? on Cell, my stealing the show on Cells own tracks. Whoever sings the hooks on here really half assed it & made some of the ok songs, unlistenable.

Cellski you got so much dough but you can't get a real singer/crooner on your album?

I know it's old & probably been talked about on here before, but I can't think of a part 2 to ANYTHING Bay related... that was this shitty

You sound like a hater Bro, I remember buying this shit when it first dropped. Based on the time that this album was releasd this album was slap. that c-bo track and that Lock Ya Block was my favorite tracks we go scrape wasnt really the high point of that album. now that I think about it the production was like a step up from the little big big mafi album with cellski and keise

Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL
You sound like a hater Bro, I remember buying this shit when it first dropped. Based on the time that this album was releasd this album was slap. that c-bo track and that Lock Ya Block was my favorite tracks we go scrape wasnt really the high point of that album. now that I think about it the production was like a step up from the little big big mafi album with cellski and keise
I'm a hater because i'm tellin it how it is? I like a gang of shit-Canadian Bacon, Mafia Moves those freestyle tapes- I just wasen't feelin this at all though I gave it a few listens.

Little Big & Big mafi wasen't much, though I thought the beats on there sounded way cleaner

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
That album was a classic relative to the average level of Bay Area albums around 2007.

Obviously not as good as the 1995 album, but I don't think anything that has dropped since the turn of the century has been