STARWARS WAS THE BEST TRILOGY EVER MADE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Yeah its true its the best trilogy by far if u ask me, havent seen it in 10 years but watched them few months ago and it's just some weird spaced out world that enjoys me every time I watch it and I love wacthing that shit high as fucked

Feb 7, 2006
Really, that is the most consistent and enjoyable trilogy I have had the pleasure of watching. When I finished watching sympathy for lady vengance I was like "YES! they were all sick."

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Really, that is the most consistent and enjoyable trilogy I have had the pleasure of watching. When I finished watching sympathy for lady vengance I was like "YES! they were all sick."
I would agree with you here, but I have sometimes heard that Jodorowsky has a trilogy with El Topo, The Holy Mountain and Santa Sangre. If you consider that an official trilogy, it's clearly much better. Although I do love the vengeance trilogy, I still need to cop Lady on dvd.

Feb 7, 2006
^^^I thought about putting that up there, I guess I kinda copped out...I wanted posted something at least most people can watch.