STARWARS WAS THE BEST TRILOGY EVER MADE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
NAKED GUN SERIES = BEST TRILOGY EVER

The first three Indiana Jones (Not counting the later Indy raping) is a very close second.

/thread

Aug 19, 2004
The original Star Wars is cool but only Empire Strikes Back was good from beginning to end. Jedi had carebears with bow and arrows taking out storm troopers and the original...I just didn't like that one that much. The prequels never happened to me.

Godfather is a weak trilogy. 1 and 2 were perfect and the last one was horrible. Coppola's daughter was a bad replacement for Wynona Ryder, and the story was a little unbelievable. Like John Gotti would ever be able to control the vatican bank. I mean I know it's only a movie but usually dramas are rooted in plausibility.

I think Robert Rodriquez Mariachi trilogy is the best. All 3 movies are entertaining and Salma is is 2 of them.

Or maybe Back To The Future.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
That may have been true 30 years ago before Lucas made 3 more flicks, I liked all the starwars movies though. I would say Starwars is my favorite epic series of movies and if they somehow came out with a new film id watch it. It would be tight to show the empire completely running shit leading into the first 3 movies, I'm sure there are some nerd books published they can go off of.