SPM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
Sad Eyez said:
AIGH TTHIS IS WHAT HAPPENED. I REMEMBER IT SO PEFECTLY - LOL KMEL ANNOUNCED IT IN THE MORNING IN 2001 THAT SPM WAS GETTIN CHARGED FOR CHILD MOLESTATION TO A 9 YR OLD GRL.
I hope this isn't true.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I've heard his story, and it certainly sounds believable, but then again, he's had plenty of time to think up of a good one. It's a damn shame tho. It's sad to see his talent go to waste, whether that means he's a sick bastard, or if it means a vindictive broad took advantage of him...either way, it's a damn shame

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
im telling you the state of texas has more to do with it than anyone. the chick was taken care of. she had a car, home and loot provide by carlos so it wasnt like he creeped through a window and humped a little girl. i mean he was in his early 20's she was barely under 18. it happens all the time. he just happened to be a powerful underground rapper, and a minority. now he got people thinkin he shady. HE IS NOT A BABY RAPER. he is a victim of circumstance.

my 2 penny's.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
the story I read in murder dog not too long after it had happened, straight from SPM's mouth said that he had a girl he was fuckin around on his wife with, but he was paying her to keep her mouth shut. At one point, they got in an argument, and he decided to stop breakin her off some bread. Her daughter was friends with his daughter, and one night when the girls daughter spent the night at his pad, the next day the mother was saying that her girl was molested by SPM. She was a little girl, like 9 or somethin. They put that lil girl on the stand and everything...He says none of that shit about the lil girl was true, but that she did stay at his crib, but that the lil girls moms was just trippin and set him up and got her money and got him time over it. That's the story murder dog put out...my two cents

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Carlos is doin great....he wrote me a letter...cause i be holdin it down for DOPE HOUSE RECORDS up here in KansasCIty...
....His whole familia is coo...Arthur is a very cooldude...

Anyway in his letter he told me is doin good...tryin to stay positive.....
....he lost a lot of weight...i could tell cuase of the pic he sent me..

he aint gettin raped ...or non of that shit..
....he is comin out with another album...

"when the devil strikes"...