SPM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
at the time he got lock up for good, i heard his musik for the very first time. he came out tight and became a fan

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
from chamillionaire.com.....
A Message from SPM....
Friends,
I hope this letter finds you doing really good. I haven’t written you in awhile and I apologize. My brother, Arthur Coy Jr., has opened up “Dope House Films” and I’ve been writing a few movies that will begin filming soon. I’ve also been working with Renee Garcia with the fan club and trying to go worldwide with our database. I’ve been working with Tina Corley on building a nationwide street team also. I keep trying to find time to write you personally but days turned into weeks. You’ve asked questions on your letters, you’ve shown so much love on your letters, you’ve brought me so much happiness with your letters and I want to thank you very much. You are very important to me. My album is just about finished and should be coming out in late 2004. Juan Gotti will be coming out with his album before me. He’s got an incredible album and he really puts it down for our people. Of course Lucky Luciano has his new album ready and we are also excited about that. Powda is almost done with her album, which will show she’s the coldest female rapper in the world. The Twin Beredaz got their album cooking in the studio and their music is beautiful. Low-G is just about done with his project too so you know we have a lot of uncut dope coming like the rain. Rasheed also has some projects he’s released on the underground. Grimm is working on his 2nd solo album and his twin brother Shadow is killin’ em on the tracks (beats). Baby Bash is showing our kids that we can get a piece of America’s pie and we’re very proud of him and Happy Perez who makes a lot of his beats. We have many more artists and producers we work with and they know how much they mean to us. Of course, Jaime “Pain” Ortiz is the heart of our production and engineering. We’re very fortunate to have such a strong family. As for me, I’m just relaxin’. God is keeping me strong and very blessed. I chill with my kids on the weekends and work like crazy during the week. We’re building the Dope House even stronger than it was and it’s your love that wakes us up and allows us to work hard to make the best independent record label in the world. Now we’re going into movies which we’ll also add our music to the movies. I promise you that the hate and greed that put me in prison will only make us stronger and stronger. Then when I’m released, it will continue just as it always has. You know that Dope House Records does what it does so we can have a better future. I ask that if you’re in school to try your best and make it to college. The more education you get, the stronger and more mature you’ll be. If you’re not in school, then read and educate yourself while working an honest job. Money made dishonestly will not last and you’ll never be truly happy. Raise your family in peaceful, honest homes so that they’ll grow up to be the same way. Don’t fight and argue about everything because our kids watch how we handle problems and they’ll grow up and handle them like we did. Wise people listen to good advice so be wise and you’ll have good lives. You’ll have great lives I should say. I say these things because I want you to have the best in life and the best is good friends, large and loving families, and peace and happiness. These are the treasures that bring true happiness. Don’t love something that can’t love you back because it’s material. It’s better to be at a baseball game watching your son or daughter play than be in a fancy car with people who don’t care about you. It’s better to eat tacos at your family’s house than to eat at fancy restaurants with strangers that act like friends. It’s true love that makes a man rich. I’m going to go ahead and cut this letter short but I do want to tell you that I plan on answering all your letters. I also hope to hear, again, from you very soon. Your letters are like a gift at Christmas time. I read them more than once because they give me strength. I do love you with all my heart and I’ll talk to you soon,

Sincerely,

Los

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
true about him gettin fucked up prison, the only thing tho i dont like is as soon as he blows up and releases a cd with universal, these allegations come out, nor have i or anyone seen proof, its he said she said shit so who knows, but his music was jammin...

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
peteysweetgrass said:
not out....In jail for supposed baby raping charge....he got like 45 years....they dont play that shit in tejas...
That's what I heard too was 45 years. I do know that SPM admitted to having a baby when he was 22 from I believe it was a 14 year old. He claims that the child molestiontion charges came about from the girls mother who was looking for a check and that they used that past relationship with the 14 year old against him. I also heard that somebody else in Houston came forward with sexual charges against SPM but I'm not too sure what happened with those.

Oct 20, 2003
AIGH TTHIS IS WHAT HAPPENED. I REMEMBER IT SO PEFECTLY - LOL KMEL ANNOUNCED IT IN THE MORNING IN 2001 THAT SPM WAS GETTIN CHARGED FOR CHILD MOLESTATION TO A 9 YR OLD GRL. SO THE GOD DAMN PEDIFILE IS IN FOR A WHILE. AND HE IS GETTIN BUTT FUCKED BY MANY BIG ANGRY MEN WHO DONT LIEK RAPOS , OR RAPOS IN THE MAKIN. HE PROBABLY WEARIN KOOL-AID TO MAKE HIS LIPS REDER HE SUCH A BITCH IN THERE. I TOSSED HIS SHIT OUT ONCE I HEARD THAT. IM NOT SUPPORTING NE CHESTERS.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
carlos had a kid with an under age girl. she was 16 from what i know. she had a benz, and place to live and all that. she was getting money and being taken care of. basicly from what i gather in the state of texas they has a certain amount of time to procicute people on molestation charges. the girl is now in her 20's and the kid is in school. the state did that to him to bring him down. he is protected by a couple different crews in the pen so he aint gettin fucked, to some of your dismay. carlos is a good dude and fed at least 30-50 people with his money. he was not a asshole at all. i went on tour with him in texas and preformed at shows with him and the whole dopehouse family with goldtoes from black and brown. carlos is a good due and formulating hate for a person you only know half a story about is wrong but it happens a lot so its not for anyone to be blamed for.

feel free to make your opinion, but i felt like if i didnt stand up for him while he is down then i wouldnt be true to my word to him. carlos coy is a good person in my opinion. maybe my facts are crossed but from what i got told to me by people involved in the situation way closer than you or me he is just being prosecuted cause the people loved him and the state hates anyone with more power than you are supposed to have.

my 2 cents.

breathe