spiritfest kc was the shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
at home! so sorry next time you will be there. (smile)
Well... That sure is a long time from now isn't it?

I'd love to catch that Rochester show with ICP, but like i said before... Juggalos'll just eat that shit up. Plus it's waaaaaaaaaaay upstate.

Dec 29, 2002
songs

tech played slacker/imma tell/here comes tecca nina/imma playa/industry is punks/this ring/its alive/psycho bitch/planet rock/einstein/who you came to see/stamina/and he brought out young gunz and they did there new song and he brought out bg bulletwound and he did his new song and kutt did his new song and vertigo came out and them and tech did kcmo

Aug 24, 2002
the little girl that you keep talking about was not a fan, she was most likely his daughter. but yeah, that show was the best tech n9ne show ive seen, considering the only other one i saw was when he came on during ludacris and mystikal at hale, and did it's alive and einstein. despite the blistering heat, and the sun being in my eyes for the first half of his set, it fucking rocked. i went absolutely crazy during it's alive for the fast rap, when they all started gathering around tech: because, because, because, nobody ever wanted me rapping... just me and tech rapping that part fast as shit. if you read this tech, which you probably wont, i loved every second of it, and youre the best rapper in the world and that performance was fucking awesome.

Aug 26, 2002
I was there............................it was cool, KC loves there Tech9......................my girl was wanted to hear let's get fucked up.....then I told her about the Murder Dog issue....................

@Nick: what did u and your folks think of the cd......

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
jesse.....i put it in right as i got back to my car and gave it a quick run through on the way home. At first listen i was pretty impressed. But I really didnt get the chance to really listen to it...had some car problems on the way home and iwas on the cell for most of the way.....but I'll let you know more of what i think when i get a chance to sit down and really get into it.

Nov 14, 2002
Dude, there's ugly girls and good lookin' girls everywhere. If you can't find the good lookin' ones, it's because you're not goin' to huge festivals where groupies hang out in STL.

Oct 6, 2002
Okay who the hell is this! I am not sure if this is scooter mac. Jose or possibly Nick, or maybe it is Jaime and she is being oh so slick. I have to know before it kills me. Tell me please

Sep 7, 2002
Yea i member seein you betthatstang, i also seen michampin, MidwestPlaya913, an theville31 there too, i prolly seen more of yall but just didnt know it at the time. I was in the front right behind betthatstang. I was the chick with red hair wearin a red skirt, a black shirt, and a icp visor. The show was the fucken shit. The only bad part was that it was hot as a bitch and I was fucken thirsty, other than that, i had hella fun.

Sep 7, 2002
yea, fucken i had no money at all cus i didnt know that we had to pay to get way the fuck up by the stage so i had to spend the rest of my money there.....its all good tho