spiritfest kc was the shit

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2002
i just got back from spiritfest and it was shit . my lil niece sarah got pulled on stage with tech and we got to meet him before it and i caught bigg krizzs shirt and my sister caught a fti shirt.the concert was hype tech brought everyone on stage and tottally rocked like usual . cant wait to see him at the uptown in december.if anyone else wants to know anything bout the show just ask

Jul 3, 2003
YO i just got back from spritfest and it was the SHIT fo shigidy. From Vertigo to SS man everyone was there. We was keepin it hype up in the front

i gots pics to

Sep 3, 2002
i saw that shit too, i was up in the front wit my girl, then tech brought up like 3 or 4 little kids.......lol my girl was like awww that's so cute, but for real spiritfest was off the chains no doubt, i can't wait till the uptown, imma be there again

Jan 12, 2003
Fuck Yeah, that shit was tight as fuck. Glad it was a early one cuz that drive home was a bitch.

I also think i should have worn something else so Tech and I didnt look like twins.

Oct 6, 2002
Okay I saw the little girl but where the hell were the rest of you? I saw alot of people wearing FTI shirts, but I had know idea who was who. Next time people have got to wear freakin name tags.LOL Anyways the show was great and the crowd was really into all of the shit so that is always a good thing. My 3 year old was dancing around on the side of the stage with Techs youngest, they were acting like idiots, making faces and all sorts of crap. Do you think it is bad when a 3 year old knows the words to Snug and Skatters Block Party song, I think maybe it could be!!!
We were so late getting there, we had to run from the cars to the stage. I thought the Spirit Fest people were going to have a freakin heart attack , they were all frustrated and kept saying you have to get to the stage we are running behind and blah blah blah. It was kinda funny! Plus the 800 year old heavy metal dudes were having a fit because people were to close to there guitars so they had security come stand by the shit on stage. I am thinking why put your shit out in the open where it could get messed up if it means so much to them. The really shitty part of that is , Grants girl was standing over by the fan with there son trying to cool him off, he is a little baby not even walking so he could not possibly mess anything up. Those assholes made her move, even when she tried to explain that all she was doing was standing by the fan,she did not give a rats ass about those guitars. Made me want to kick the whole rack over and spill my water on their boards!!! Not that I would ever do anything like that.

Jan 12, 2003
haha....yeah i seen your kid dancin w/ techs girl back there. Who were all the women up in that corner. Damn there was a bunch of them, some of them were fine as hell = )

Feb 3, 2003
Mad props to the entire Strange family!!!

I wanna show some luv to all the Strange family. Tech and crew ripped shit this year (and previous years). You can not appreciate enough, the effort that Tech and everyone puts into the performance. Mad luv to Grant, SS, Tech, KK, Kutt, and Vertigo.

Oct 6, 2002
It was all wives , girlfriends ,kids and relatives. Be careful now cause a couple of those girls upthere were my other daughter and my 15 year old niece. LOL They were right up front in that corner and I saw a couple of guys looking at them all crazy!

Apr 25, 2002
I'm mad cuz I didn't make it up there but I did see Travis like a couple of days before the show at Independece Motors should have asked em could i get some tickets........

Jan 12, 2003
i dont think they had that shit set up right. I got there about 5:30 and just parked my car way up front where all the vendors and workers parked, not to mention w/o not paying, or no ticket. Then i was at the main stage for a very long time before they noticed us and came up to collect money for being there.